Cabela's Instinct Euro Riflescope

Matlock

I'm just curious if anyone out there has some real world experience/field use they could share on the newest Cabela's Instinct Euro Riflescopes?

For 2015, they are rebranded Meopta's, specifically the MeoPro series. Outdoor Life rated them as their Great Buy in their 2015 Optics Test. I know this isn't the best scope out there, but seems to pack a lot of features at a reasonable price.

Very good optics. They're right along a Leupold VX-3 or so in the optics. The adjustments are solid, and an easy lifetime warranty.

Some models are the same as Meopta Meopro's and 2 models are the old Zeiss Conquests (3-9x40 & 4.5-14x44) which were made by Meopta for Zeiss.

Personally I don't care for the Cabelas badge on the scope. If you like Meopta's CameraLand NY sells the Meopta Meopro 3.5-10x44 scopes (retail $699.99) for $350 shipped. I have several and rate the glass better than Leupold VX-3s.

Matlock,
I have a few of the old Euro's and a Instinct Euro. All made by Meopta as others have said. And yes they do rival the Zeiss conquest line of glass Conquest=Euro and Conquest HD=Instinct Euro, I have a few of Conquest and HD also. If they aren't the same I feel they are very close. My eyes like them better than the VX3's I have. Very good glass and solid scopes, even better when they run a special on them!!!

Back