Newbie from Maryland.

Private land out near sang run rd., garret state forest northwestern corner. I like to hike power lines wayyy out of most folks way and hunt them when it gets dark

Originally Posted By: Cranesville HunterIt is a shame that the state line separates us. I live within 1.5 miles from the Maryland line. I have been reading all of your posts and wishing we could get together.
And why exactly does the state line stop that from happening? I've always wanted to hunt the Cranesville swamp!

Originally Posted By: Cranesville HunterI guess the license deal. The swamp is actually in both states.
I'll gladly purchase a WV license if you are serious about hunting. We could scout/hunt the swamp and other places. I know I sound desperate lol.... I really enjoy scouting and hunting and unfortunately the only other person I know who's as addicted as I am and has free time is my buddy who lives in NC.

So far I've talked/messaged with a few from this forum and I'm stoked as it seems I'll soon have a few people to hunt with. I'll send you my # via PM and we'll go from there.

hey guys just PM me if you want to hunt together. I'll need a little bit of notice to plan but I'm always down to set something up. and likewise next year if you guys want to come over here and kill a mess of reds you are welcome

Originally Posted By: reaper4hey guys just PM me if you want to hunt together. I'll need a little bit of notice to plan but I'm always down to set something up. and likewise next year if you guys want to come over here and kill a mess of reds you are welcome
I PM you my phone number. I'm down for whenever.

Hey gentlemen! Oakland Md resident and avid coyote hunter of both MD and WV! Nice to hear of some other locals who love to chase these song dogs!!

Originally Posted By: rick8330Hey gentlemen! Oakland Md resident and avid coyote hunter of both MD and WV! Nice to hear of some other locals who love to chase these song dogs!!
Awesome. You have much luck so far this year? I'm still looking for someone to hunt with if you're game.

Back