Any .300 blackout bolt rifles out there?

I have a 700 SPS Tactical 16.5", have replaced the stock with a HS Precision LTR. Since this pic I have added a PT&G AR15 bottom metal

1635.jpg

Going to pick up my Ruger American ranch next week. Dies are on the way, and I have plenty of trail boss and h110/296 stashed away. In the reloading forum, a gent mentioned that his recipe was 18 or 19gns of 296/h110 with the Speer 125gn tnt varmint hollowpoints. Will post me results when I get everything stuck together.

I have a Rem 700 AAC 300 BO It shoots very well with 110s and 125 NBTs. I use H110 for the 110s and Lil Gun for the 125 NBTs. Seriously thinking about getting a can for it and using it for coyotes, deer, and hogs. I love it and it is fun to shoot and my girls and wife don't mind the recoil. I also have an AR 300 BO that outshoots every rifle I own but a custom barreled Howa 223. Very fun guns... sure wish the bullet makers would make a High BC 115 gr boat tail that expands reliably down to 1500-1600 FPS ... oh Baby that'd be sweet. I shoot 110s in my AR and 125s in my Bolt gun.

What do you guys think about the factory Remington ammo? I can get Remington sub sonics locally. Looking at getting a 300 AAC blk and thought about shooting a bunch of the Remingtons to make brass or if they shot good

Originally Posted By: ZaneTuckerWhat do you guys think about the factory Remington ammo? I can get Remington sub sonics locally. Looking at getting a 300 AAC blk and thought about shooting a bunch of the Remingtons to make brass or if they shot good

I am shooting Rem 220 subs. Accuracy is acceptable (

Back