Lookin for a left handed side charging upper rec

jk2paintworx

After putting a supressor on my right handed AR I now receive a eye watering blast of gas after every shot. As a left handed shooter my options are limited. In order to eliminate any gas through the charging handle and the other benefits of a side charging handle I would like to go that direction but so far I have only found them at Keystone Accuracy but they only sell them as complete uppers and I just want a stripped upper rec. Any others out there?

Meant to say mill out a Stag, but there is also another outfit out of Idaho that makes something like what you describe, if I can remember it I will post it.

1badshee. That Gibbz piece looks nice. Actually the perfect combo since I was feeling like the charging handle on the left was going to dig into my back when I carry on the sling. Was gonna have to figure out how to work around that but the Gibbz upper looks to be right side charge with left hand eject.

As far as the Keystone upper goes I couldn't tell what was going on in the area where the charging handle goes. So is it just a normal rear charge upper with the addition of a side charger as well?

Anyone have personal experience with the Gibbz side charging upper?

The gibbz looks to be the same basic design as joebobs spartan upper and a few others that are made in the same place. I don't think you will have any trouble with it.

I ordered the Gibbz (same design as Joebob's and New Frontier Armory), just because it's probably a couple ounces lighter with their logo cutout on the ejection port side. I like it because it uses standard BCG's. Other, but more expensive ones, are American Spirit Arms, Crosshill Technologies, and Mega. I like the Gibbz design the best.

Gibbz, JoeBob's and New Frontier are all made by the same manufacturer, New Frontier I believe.

If anyone has a Joe Bob's Spartan lower, these do line up and match up perfectly with those.

Back