Got a new yote buster

Harley

Well the wifey absolutely shocked me by not only buying me a gun for Christmas, she bought me two guns! She bought me a Mossberg MMR predator .223 and a Ruger 22/45 Lite.
I'm a lucky man!

I haven't found a permanent optic for it yet but leaning towards either a VX2 or a VXr. It's a great shooter but does need some trigger work, probably will replace it with a Timney.
Anyways, I'm a pretty happy guy. I've been out with it a few times but yet to call anything in yet due to my fox pro having major operational issues. Need to send it in for repair soon.

Last edited:
Does she have any sisters ???? Just kidding . I'm a happily married man. Congratulations !!!! Your one lucky man.

You will be very happy with a timmney in your ar. I have a 3 lb in my colt cr6720. I really like this single stage trigger, no creep,over travel and very quick reset.

Thanks guys, I love this rifle! Haven't had a chance to switch out the trigger yet but I will soon.
Powell, I'll have to snap a pic of it. I've only got one pic of it and it's with the wifey holding it...And with her aftermarket DD's in a skin tight low cut tank top on her small frame would kinda make the gun obsolete....

Originally Posted By: HarleyThanks guys, I love this rifle! Haven't had a chance to switch out the trigger yet but I will soon.
Powell, I'll have to snap a pic of it. I've only got one pic of it and it's with the wifey holding it...And with her aftermarket DD's in a skin tight low cut tank top on her small frame would kinda make the gun obsolete....

So what model Daniel Defense's is she holding. Lol

Originally Posted By: bryan hOriginally Posted By: HarleyThanks guys, I love this rifle! Haven't had a chance to switch out the trigger yet but I will soon.

So what model Daniel Defense's is she holding. Lol

Not exactly sure of the model but they sure point nicely, and have a great palm swell!
wink.gif

Back