Predator hunting tattoos?

DrDzNuTs

Hey all,
Couldn't remember if I've asked this before. Does anyone have a predator hunting related ink or ideas for some? Hunting is a big passion for me and I like tattoos so I'll probably be getting one soon. Good luck!

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatNope. I have a wife...

Same here, I don't need any reminder....

Lee

Got Coyote tracks and coon tracks on my back and a bobcat in crosshairs. Couple bored nights with a tattoo gun and beer...

Originally Posted By: UtahcallerYeah I think that's for the younger crowd...... Yup, I have tats, but that was in my younger days...

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvNice....hit any dogs with your truck lately...lol
Nope. Not sure if its the truck or the driver that's to slow.

Originally Posted By: UtahcallerProud to say Ive never got one. Never understood the craze.

No kidding. I like the versatility of being able to make things go away sometime later before I get into them. Tatts , well...................that just isn't so. Who wants to pay thousands to get one removed anyways !

I've got a permanent tattoo of my hunting seat on my A** from going calling so much! No ink required! Or maybe it's the other way around?

Originally Posted By: UtahcallerProud to say Ive never got one. Never understood the craze.

Proud to say I'm covered in em and plan on getting more haha. To each his own, I like having them and some hold special meaning, others are just for looks

I don't have any Tattoo's either.....would Love you get a few 1 of these days,only thing stopping Me is if I get any I believe I have to wait a Year before I can give Blood to the Red Cross again?I'm only a few Pints from hitting the 30 gallon mark (240 pints) so that's holding me back!If something ever happens that I can't give Blood any more,I might go Whole Hog and get a Deer Tattoo,some kind of GTO/Pontiac Tattoo's and some kinda Coyote/Predator Tattoo!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
For those who think tattoos are permanent, I question their understanding of eternity..

Saint Michael; “The Patron Saint of Paratroopers”

I don't but if I ever get one it'll be predator hunting related. Either that or a rattlesnake which is another critter I love to hunt.

Back