Moonbat Heads Explode

azmastablasta

Rutherford Co. sheriff orders 'In God We Trust' on all patrol cars
Posted: Feb 04, 2016 10:00 PM MST

RUTHERFORDTON, NC (FOX Carolina) -

All of Rutherford County's patrol cars got a little makeover this week that sheriff Chris Francis said makes a big difference.

"We looked at it as an opportunity to show our patriotism," Francis said.

Francis is talking about the new 'In God We Trust' decals being placed on all 50 of the agencies marked patrol cars.

"I want to make sure that my deputy sheriffs know what 'In God We Trust' means," Francis said. "And how blessed we are to be citizens in America, to live in Western North Carolina and to be able to support our nation's motto."

Francis said he made the decision to put the emblems on after Fairview Baptist Church of Golden Valley volunteered to pay for them.

"I'm sure that there will be many positive remarks," Francis said. "But I'm sure that with every decision I make I won't make everyone happy."

Francis said he has heard of other sheriffs considering putting similar emblems on their patrol cars and hopes they will follow his lead.

"I wish that more localities would show their patriotism, show what they believe in," Francis said. "I think our nation would be in a different place if they would."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/3114688...all-patrol-cars

Quote:"I wish that more localities would show their patriotism, show what they believe in," Francis said. "I think our nation would be in a different place if they would."

AMEN!

Oh, and by the way, if you are offended by this decal, just don't call the Sheriff.
cool.gif

Regards,
hm

OK, I am wondering about this. Since I am not a lawyer and don't know the laws very well.

I wonder what would happen if the PD gets sued to take them off. What if the PD just ignores this, doesn't show up to court, and refuses to take them off. The gov't has been ignoring laws since well, forever. The law enforcement branch of our gov't has been selectively enforcing some laws like immigration for example? The President even took and oath, yet he blatantly ignores our laws and selectively has his minions enforce it.

First of all I don't care one way or another if the words in god we trust is on money or cars or whatever, it either means something to you or it doesn't.

When I hear a sheriff saying that he thinks this has something to do with showing patriotism he seems pretty ignorant, trusting in god has no more to do with patriotism than trusting in allah does.

So here's the question, and it isn't geared to irritate anyone, just make you think about what religion means to those who are religious.

What would you think if a community that has a Muslim elected sheriff, and this could happen in any Muslim predominant county, put trust in Allah on the local sheriff's cars? And here is where you apply how this makes you feel to how the words in god we trust makes people who do not believe in god.

Christianity and god is not the only religion, and this country is all about respecting and allowing religious freedom, all religious freedoms as long as you are not hurting or offending others. Many christians would be offended enough seeing trust in Allah on a police car, the the point where it's safe to say they would be irrationally ticked off. Whatever is okay in the name of god has to be allowed for other religions as well and that is the litmus test.

When that sheriff's car shows up to serve and protect, you are not trusting in god, you are trusting in the law to help you and do the right thing, the law rules the day, not god.

Just another point of view here, I respect other's views, please return that courtesy, because I am not the only one on this side of the fence. Those with stronger feelings will object to that being on police cars and we all know it. There will be opposition to it, it is an emotionally charged subject.

Please wood less, show me in the Constitution where it assures you of the right to not be offended. IH, not there? Must be in the Bill of Rights. No? My bad. I am certain you will post a link to it shortly to educate all us ignorant simpletons.

I will wait

I'm offended on a daily basis by the ignorance by liberals. In fact, most of us here are. Does that mean they should not be heard? Does that mean we should not have to tolerate them? Does that mean they should go away? By your own opinion woodsnot, we should not have to tolerate you!

Anyone offended by this can suck a fart out of my butthole.. I don't give 3 fux about their feelings.. This Merica' baby! Home of the free.. Apple pie, rock-n-roll and Jesus Christ!

There has only been one God that has proven he exists.

Jesus Christ walked among us and performed the impossible in front of thousands of people to prove he was the Son of Man and not a magic act. The New Testament is a collaboration of eye witness statements and the death of Jesus reset our calendars to the year one all over the world.

God will be offended by those who are offended of Him.

Luke 9:26 NIV: Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Sorry brother, there's no "proof".. Now your free to "believe" what you want to "believe".. But funding your beliefs with tax payer dollars is one step over the line. The United States is not a theocracy and was specifically designed that way for a purpose.

Originally Posted By: FursniperThere has only been one God that has proven he exists.

Jesus Christ walked among us and performed the impossible in front of thousands of people to prove he was the Son of Man and not a magic act. The New Testament is a collaboration of eye witness statements and the death of Jesus reset our calendars to the year one all over the world.

God will be offended by those who are offended of Him.

Luke 9:26 NIV: Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Amen.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerSorry brother, there's no "proof".. Now your free to "believe" what you want to "believe".. But funding your beliefs with tax payer dollars is one step over the line. The United States is not a theocracy and was specifically designed that way for a purpose.

I believe the article said they were paid for by a church.
I understand the right to not "believe". That right does not trump others rights however.
Another thing,there is more proof that Jesus does exist than there is that there is nothing. What proof can you show of nothing. Where is the acts of nothing recorded.Sorry Brother,you can not prove nothing ever existed.
If I believed in nothing then I would have no problem with the promotion of nothing.Therefore those who are offended must believe there is in fact something. Who could be offended by nothing.

Since we've been forced to take God and church outta everything the country sure gone down hill fast. That says something right there. We should all have to go to church weekly.

it seems probable that Jesus did exist, however there's a sizable leap from that and him being an omnipotent being. Let's remember the religious "experts" who were actually there had their doubts of his claims.

Yes that is true. In fact that was the reason Jesus did what he did when He did where He did.It took me a while to understand why Jesus had to suffer and die as he did. Even Jesus asked if there was not another way at one point.
But,there was not.
What makes His sacrifice so incredible is He followed through on His Fathers instructions.He was ridiculed by religious "experts"for sure. He defeated all foes when He defeated death.

His death and Resurrection,His healing and teaching was witnessed by thousands and recorded by many different writers over time. The thing that I think is important about that is though separated by distance and time they wrote of Him about the same words.

No man will ever live up to His example. How could they.Do not let hypocrites dissuade you. Using Jesus as the bar we are all hypocrites.
I can point to many shortfalls of religion,even evil of religion,but that is of man not Jesus.

[/quote]I believe the article said they were paid for by a church.
I understand the right to not "believe". That right does not trump others rights however.
Another thing,there is more proof that Jesus does exist than there is that there is nothing. What proof can you show of nothing. Where is the acts of nothing recorded.Sorry Brother,you can not prove nothing ever existed.
If I believed in nothing then I would have no problem with the promotion of nothing.Therefore those who are offended must believe there is in fact something. Who could be offended by nothing. [/quote]

Well done, tnshootist, well done!!!!

Back