Daytime thermal?

BLKCLOUD

Do any of you use a thermal scanner in the daytime? Night time hunting is not allowed here. I have always wished I had one to scan the woods with while hunting.. Thanks

pulsar hd19a all i'm looking for is the heat signature it is not an id tool, you must be the id tool. learn how animals act & walk, then you will know what your looking at. that being said I can tell you if it is a coyote at night about 500 or so yards. I hunt woods in day time, so distance is a non factor. you will seen many critters, that will go unnoticed by your naked eye or even binoculars

Originally Posted By: old catsure do.
I also do as well... We have certain rules and regs at night for landowners, but thermal is a different animal, it is not artificial light, and therefor can not be classified as such.

My HD19A has been working great during the daytime, anytime I'm calling day or night i'm using it.

One of the things that really sold me on a thermal was daytime use when deciding between it and a night vision.

Can you attach the hd19a to a rail in front of your scope ? The only night time hunting I do is deer eradication in my bean fields.. I get a permit from the state to shoot them.

Back