Weaver classic extreme 8-32x50 ?

NDAR15MAN

Weaver classic extreme 8-32x50 scope. ILL cross hairs too. Need a review on this scope. Natchez has good price on them. I guess weaver is discontinuing them. Thinking about putting it on a long range 308 cal gun for 800 target shooting and maybe couple long range coyotes. Thanks. Martyd

Recall when Natchez first offered these made in Philippines Classic Extremes, maybe 3 years ago when our shooting club had opened up its 400 & 600 yd ranges.

Several of my shooting buddies purchased one or two of the 8-32x50 to use on the long ranges. One of them had a problem with the elevation turret out of the box and Natchez quickly replaced the scope. As I recall, they had no complaints about quality of the optics and turret adjustments. Only negative comment I can recall, they all agreed with, was about the eye relief on the scope. The eye relief was too long, causing each of them to mount the scope about as far forward as they could in their rings to get a decent sight picture thru the scope.

As whitedogone wrote, I've read similar comments about these Classic Extremes not being as good as earlier one's made in Japan for Weaver on other forums. However, can't recall anyone writing they were very disappointed or unhappy with the scope, considering their price.

Back