The Shooting in Oregon..

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

He wasn't responding to that, he was responding to the land grab post attached as a quote.

Whoa, drop that cape there Super Crusader, I suspect Little Dawg can get along just fine without you coming to his rescue. You can't even defend yourself when it's necessary.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

Interesting observation on this thread. I've stayed out on this one because it is simply impossible to arrive at any conclusion with the information available. The problem is I have absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes from this slimy sewer of a govt that is famous for serving lies and disinformation.

However this thread has gone for many pages now and I seriously doubt anyone has changed anyone else's mind. The funny thing is those who are taking the govt side are, with the exception of one or two, all involved in law enforcement. I have yet to see a response from anyone against the govt from a LE poster. And the inverse is also true. LOL, maybe that thin blue line is becoming more visible.

Am I one of your exceptions? I'm sure that my position should be clear.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

He wasn't responding to that, he was responding to the land grab post attached as a quote.

Whoa, drop that cape there Super Crusader, I suspect Little Dawg can get along just fine without you coming to his rescue. You can't even defend yourself when it's necessary.

Pardon me azzblasta, I'm so used to others jumping in when one person goes on the prod that I thought that's how it works. How else can I express what my feelings are on directions discussions go?

Are we good, do you forgive me? My depression would be sure to overcome me if you won't accept my apology.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

Interesting observation on this thread. I've stayed out on this one because it is simply impossible to arrive at any conclusion with the information available. The problem is I have absolutely no reason to believe anything that comes from this slimy sewer of a govt that is famous for serving lies and disinformation.

However this thread has gone for many pages now and I seriously doubt anyone has changed anyone else's mind. The funny thing is those who are taking the govt side are, with the exception of one or two, all involved in law enforcement. I have yet to see a response from anyone against the govt from a LE poster. And the inverse is also true. LOL, maybe that thin blue line is becoming more visible.

smile.gif

I'm one of those exceptions
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

smile.gif

tt2.gif

Oh woodless, you for SURE are an exception...a very "special" exception.

Thank you for finally acknowledging that.

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

smile.gif

tt2.gif

So now along with your virtual resume you are claiming to be a LEO?

LOL it's obvious that the pajamas with feet his mama dresses him in nightly has gone to his head, you know the ones with the big S on the front. I suspect the drooling comes from those times he got the homemade cape wrapped around his neck tightly cutting off the blood supply.

A Guy from a different Hunting site arrived in Ore. this morning. He shared this picture of Lavoy's Memorial where He was gunned down.

If someone wants to learn more about Lavoy, google "One Cowboy stands for freedom" if you are so inclined.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I guess littledawg cant read a post from the person that WAS actually there. That was from the Ranchers wife. Something tells Me that She may just have a little more insight than the rest of us.

smile.gif

tt2.gif

So now along with your virtual resume you are claiming to be a LEO?

Your reading and comprehension skills are weak. You have it backwards, read the thread for context, the comment was that except for two the people those agreeing with the government were LEO's, I agreed with taking those fools down however necessary, they made their stand and they get what they brought on. No I am not a LEO. Finicum and the others were likely lured out to where they could be apprehended or taken out. The fact that the others gave it up proves that the agenda was not to murder anyone, Finicum was likely treated with a degree more prejudice because he had made it clear he was not going to be taken alive. Some people are making more of this than liberals do of thugs being shot, which is what happened here by the way.

By the time this is done the hard right will have a ballad dedicated to the murder of Lavoy Finicum.

Hard right extremism is about to be formally called terrorism, and it will be new rules for even communicating or talking about acts of hostage and violence. Taking guns to an act of protest and threatening to die if someone does anything to try to stop them from the criminal endeavor they are embarking on is anything but a peaceful protest, and it is not the way to go about forcing change. And hard right extremism is about to be treated in a whole new way.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357A Guy from a different Hunting site arrived in Ore. this morning. He shared this picture of Lavoy's Memorial where He was gunned down.

If someone wants to learn more about Lavoy, google "One Cowboy stands for freedom" if you are so inclined.

The confederate flag sort of says it all.

I particularly like that "come and take it", it's rather ironic, but they did.

Finicum's "stand for freedom" is being a bit blown out of it's reality here. He was standing behind a criminal fool (Bundy)

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Secret Agent Man... They've given you a number and takin way your name....

Jumping on the bandwagon of ignorant comments.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaLOL it's obvious that the pajamas with feet his mama dresses him in nightly has gone to his head, you know the ones with the big S on the front. I suspect the drooling comes from those times he got the homemade cape wrapped around his neck tightly cutting off the blood supply.

That showed a mentality somewhere south of fourth grade, wow

Originally Posted By: tjonesWell this one sure has sure headed south.

The few that bring on the personal attacks just don't get it that nobody needs it, not to mention they can't read comments right.

I've never been one to message mods asking them to stop personal attacks, and I tend to be at somewhat of a disadvantage in responding to them because I try to not respond in kind.

This topic has a substantial number of comments and interaction, and the majority of it has been civil even though there are different perspectives.

It is really easy to see where personal attacks were not provoked, and how quickly a topic deteriorates to being dead. I would ask that mods look at where this went personal and make an attempt to let those doing it know they are crossing a line that does not make this a better forum in which to express views.

It won't hurt people or infringe on their freedom of speech to treat people with respect even though they do not agree with them.

I would prefer to see the personal jabs end & more talking about actual issues & events.

When it comes to woody he gets personally attacked at least as much as he gives out -and none in either direction have really risen to the level of requiring a ban yet- so if I start discussing bans, there's going to be a list of names that all have to discussed in order to keep it fair.

So it's better to keep such to a minimum.

Originally Posted By: woodguruI've never been one to message mods asking them to stop personal attacks, and I tend to be at somewhat of a disadvantage in responding to them because I try to not respond in kind.

This topic has a substantial number of comments and interaction, and the majority of it has been civil even though there are different perspectives.

It is really easy to see where personal attacks were not provoked, and how quickly a topic deteriorates to being dead. I would ask that mods look at where this went personal and make an attempt to let those doing it know they are crossing a line that does not make this a better forum in which to express views.

It won't hurt people or infringe on their freedom of speech to treat people with respect even though they do not agree with them.

Typical liberal response. Doesn't want to get called out for his BS but has no problem whining and stirring up contention. When called out for the nonsense he cries foul and threatens to tell mommy.

Grow a pair or stop the BS. You brought this on yourself when you CHOSE to ruin our threads with your UNWANTED, UNWELCOMED liberal and contentious BS.

Your colors are showing again woodless. Be a man and admit what you are and what you are doing here.

Woody is coming off like he is being treated unfairly now. I was one of the first to be called ignorant because I did not agree with his liberal views.I regret that I did try to respond. I did not know at first that any subject that came up,even a mans most deeply held belief in The Creator would be held in ridicule.
There is a difference between disagreeing and having different views and being ignorant.
I have had him on ignore for some time because he and I have very little common ground and he is always insulting.I did read his last posts about the tragic killing in OR.Once again he proclaimed the ignorance of this time a dead man.
Now he has called just about everyone who responded with a different view ignorant. I find this to be common among liberals. If you don't become educated upon there sharing of liberal wisdom then you must be ignorant.
He,in his last posts is almost rejoicing over the death of a man because he had a different opinion.He points at a flag,which he does not understand,from his post on the West Coast and espouses the ignorance of those people.
It seems to me he is quite certain everyone except himself is ignorant. He even explains to us all on several occasions how smart he is.
I do not think there is anything or anyone who can get through to him and all effort to do so is wasted motion.
Ignoring his comments,as you would look over comments of any person who is known to not be of sound mind is not giving in or letting him win.
In the South we would just say,at this point,well bless his heart and move on.
He can say what ever he likes about me. I will never see it.
Lets rise above his level and return this forum to its previous mostly peaceful sharing of ideas.
At one time or another we have all had to ignore a buzzing fly while on stand. JMO

Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!Ban WOODY!
Ban WOODY!

Back