Predator hunting light

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvOriginally Posted By: coolbrzeThanks for the suggestions so far, I'm looking hard at the Wicked Lights. What are the differences in the 402ZF vs. the 403IC? Would you recommend red or green, or the combo (G, R, & W) light? not a big difference, I have both of them in green and red., green will shine slightly farther than red, but red in my opinion is best. Difference is the butt end cap button of the lights between the 402 and 403. Both will take dual batteries and will interchange. 403 is about $10 bucks more on all predators.com. Absolutely great lights. But I only use the 401 for a gun mount due to the smaller size. Aesthetically looks better and illuminates almost as well. Never liked my lights larger than the scope. To add, when hunting with an AR, love the "coyote light". Scans and shines great and very light weight, but twice the $$$.

Sorry, but your statement about both the W402 and W403 accepting 2 batteries is incorrect. The W403 should NEVER be used with 2 batteries as it will overload the led and burn it out.
The instructions for the W403 lights and the W402 to W403 upgrade kits specifically state this.

Originally Posted By: coolbrzeThanks for the suggestions so far, I'm looking hard at the Wicked Lights. What are the differences in the 402ZF vs. the 403IC? Would you recommend red or green, or the combo (G, R, & W) light?

The main difference between the 2 lights is that the W402 has a standard push button switch with a Hi-med-lo setting along with a single button wired on/off switch.

The W403 had a full intensity control(dimmer switch) This dimmer switch is so far the nicest that I have seen to date. The W403 also now comes with a wired switch with a full intensity control on it.

Personally I only use RED light, but if your on the fence at all about color then the 3 color kits are great.

Originally Posted By: BoondockOutdoorsOriginally Posted By: coolbrzeThanks for the suggestions so far, I'm looking hard at the Wicked Lights. What are the differences in the 402ZF vs. the 403IC? Would you recommend red or green, or the combo (G, R, & W) light?

The main difference between the 2 lights is that the W402 has a standard push button switch with a Hi-med-lo setting along with a single button wired on/off switch.

The W403 had a full intensity control(dimmer switch) This dimmer switch is so far the nicest that I have seen to date. The W403 also now comes with a wired switch with a full intensity control on it.

Do you have the W403 wires switch with the full intensity control on it?

Personally I only use RED light, but if your on the fence at all about color then the 3 color kits are great.

Originally Posted By: Cranesville HunterOriginally Posted By: BoondockOutdoorsOriginally Posted By: coolbrzeThanks for the suggestions so far, I'm looking hard at the Wicked Lights. What are the differences in the 402ZF vs. the 403IC? Would you recommend red or green, or the combo (G, R, & W) light?

Do you have the 403 wired switch with the full intensity control on it?

Boondock, my bad! You are correct, just checked and sorry for the miss information. I never used the 403 with dual batteries, but the parts do interchange. Thanks, you may have just saved me $40 for a new LED module. When I originally purchased them, must have received bad information?

Originally Posted By: Cranesville HunterOriginally Posted By: Cranesville HunterOriginally Posted By: BoondockOutdoorsOriginally Posted By: coolbrzeThanks for the suggestions so far, I'm looking hard at the Wicked Lights. What are the differences in the 402ZF vs. the 403IC? Would you recommend red or green, or the combo (G, R, & W) light?

Do you have the 403 wired switch with the full intensity control on it?
Yes I do they are $29.99 please email me at jeremiah@boondockoutdoors.com for details.

Back