trapping success!!

shawn@mo

I went to check traps today, just walking along thinking that it was like any other day empty traps again lol, in this state of mind all I took with me was a game camera to place in front of the traps that have been getting attention but never caught anything. They have crapped by my dirt hole, dug my hole from the side, stepped on every area but the pan.. so I figured a take a pic or two too watch them laugh at or see what I can do to fix my problem. As I am walking I am thinking if putting the camera up would be a good idea or not with my sent on it. I come to the first trap I see that the hole has been dug out from the side and I am thinking here we go again! As I am looking at the trap I hear growling I look around the bend and sure enough I had one. Here I am with nothing to dispose of this coyote! So I run back home excited as can be get the family wife and my 3 year old a son and hop in the ol tracker and head off like a bat out of heck. When get down there I have the 3 year old hopping out wanting to take the 22 from me to pop it, and his pregnant mom crying for me to let it go lol hormones.. I told her if she get close enough she go right ahead, after growling and snarling she changed her mind. Anyways finally success my first yote and im stoked. If I had a real computer and this phone and could figure out how to post a pic I would!

That pretty cool man. Not only did you get your 1st but you got to share it with the family. Big congrats and keep after em.

Well done
thumbup1.gif

Back