Coyotes and bobcats crazy hunt!!

stripnut

We ran out last week for a morning hunt and had a great time. On our first stand we called a double and the second coyote stayed up on the hill barking and howling which made for some amazing video before we finally got him to come in for a shot. 2 stands later we had to pull out a few tricks to get this giant bobcat killed. Click the link below to watch this video. You don't want to miss this one.

Last edited:
What kind of camera are you running? Awesome footage guys. We are mostly stuck to night hunting for footage here and it's tough. The fox dong give us too many opportunities during the day but we have had a few really nice ones this year. Way to go on that big azzed cat!

We run an xa10. Awesome little cameras. It presents all kinds of challenges but worth the time and effort. Way to make it look easy guys

Excellent footage! Nice recovery shot on the bobcat.
thumbup1.gif

you guys standing at the back of the truck is a great picture.

at the end of the video the guy that drove the truck up on the ridge said something about should of used the shotgun. did i understand correctly he drove up there and saw the wounded cat sitting there and put another bullet in it to finish it off?

Thanks guys for all the support and comments. And yes I was the one driving the truck. I came down the hill and the cat was coming up the hill. The first shot didn't anchor him, he needed one more.

Back