new members of the family

I concur with DVXDUDE. I really appreciated how you related your adventures to the group. You have a gift of telling it, that made me feel as though I was tagging along with you.
I don't know the details of your departure, but your stories certainly added to the Site, and the Site is a lil less without them.

I gave up on this place. Nothing changed.
Today I got a call5from a young lad asking about Terriers.
He found me here.

I just stopped in to check it out

Vargy

Hey Vargy, FYI LOTS of us that don't ever hunt with dogs really enjoyed reading of your adventures. I for one actually miss your posts!

I also miss vargys posts on here. I found this sight a long time ago. Got myself into a bunch of crap on here and vargy still wanted to take me barn hunting with him. I got to go later that winter when it was cold as [beeep]. Watching them little dogs work was alot of fun.
2.5 years ago I got a patterdale that has some of vargys blood in her actually most of her blood is out of vargys lines.
2 winters ago the first time I worked my 7 month old pup on coons was with vargy. He said she did a [beeep] of a job for her first time out. Ive been hunting her ever since.
A few weeks ago I tried to bred my dog to anthoer patt I didnt think she took so he told me to bring her up and put her to his Dane dog. She was to far out to bred by then but it was nice to talk for a while.
Ive been hooked on terriers since the first time he took me. So I just want to day thanks for all the help you've given me and not giving up on a dumb kid like I was when others did. Im still learning every time I cut her loose but I'd never of started if it wasnt for vargy. Im proud to hunt a dog out of clints lines and I'll do my best to keep improving myself as a dog hunter and improving my dog.
Thank you Clint Vargason.

Back