Seventeen Coyotes Make for a Great Beginning! Christmas Edition

A Christmas Day bump for all of you predator hunters who have opened your presents and are now looking for a good story to work you into a coyote hunting frenzy!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Mike, another great write up on yet another great adventure. You truly are blessed and an inspiration to us all. Merry Merry and Happy Happy to you and yours, we are all waiting for the next episode!

Always enjoy the stories and the pictures. Have hunted and horse backed a good portion of eastern Mt. The big pile of wire brought back memories as a kid as the ranches got bigger the fences were removed. As you know something has to be done with the wire. I wore out many a pare of gloves "rolling wire". I knew the Grangers out Fort Benton way.

Continue the saga.

I'm fairly new to this site, with threads like these I'll be spending some more time here for sure. AWESOME thread, read, pics and what I find appealing is what I consider honesty in the stories. Telling it like it happened, good or bad, makes this one a bookmark for me. I'll be reading over it again, prolly several times. THANKS Mike G.

Thanks guys for the comments. I was shocked to see this thread on the first page. Never know when they'll get resurrected.

For some of you new folks do a search with Bubba in the title. I've written many stories over the years with him in the star role and try to always have his name in the title. He's 9 now so there's plenty of Bubba stories in the archives. Also look in the Story Board forum. A few in there as well.

Awesome stories and awesome pictures Mike, wish I had as many as you at this time of the year but schedule and bad luck have contributed to the lack of furs. Thanks again for a great read.

Very nice chronicle of a great hunt. Until I can take a similar coyote road trip, I will anxiously await yours.

Last edited:
Back