kimber montana 223

I think this is everything I allegedly created in my mind this week.

You know... This whole thing reminds me of probably the best piece of advice I ever got.
"Always tell the truth, and you'll never fail to remember what was said."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CZ527Winny Fan,

Thank God you're planning to make a contribution in the future. I look forward to you writing something of value. If you'd like, I could provide photos on this forum that might add some validity and appeal to skeptics such as yourself. Would that make it better or worse for you?

You just do whatever you think you need to do for your self esteem, Chief.

Just don't expect everyone else to have the same issues that you might have, whether its CZ bolt hand/scope issues or Kimber rifles with stock issues.

The key thought is that all of them are factory rifles so it's hard to expect perfection from any of them. And your problems or lack of problems might not be what the next guy experiences. Or vice versa.

Originally Posted By: K22And whats the price of a new Sako???? Walnut stocked Sako's cost more than my Kimber Classic Select or Classic's. The synthetic stocked Sako's are only $100 to $150 less than my Kimber Montana's and the Montana's wear a Carbon Fiber stock, but the Sako's wear a synthetic stock.
I love Sako's, currently have 2, but I love the Kimbers better. I've only had one Kimber that needed some minor corrections and the other 4 I have work great right out of the box.

$1500 to $2000, mine are all laminate, or wood. They have all shot 1/2" or better out of the box. My pro varmint couldn't hit a barn at a hundred yards. Maybe they have fixed some issues, but after looking at the link to 24 campfire site I'll pass. They look nice and I like how they feel in the hand, but my arse is still on fire from the one I had.

Back