COMMENTS ABOUT ANIMAL SEEN.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksJaguar, came up from mexico. Caught a ride somewhere in texas and made it north in a 18 wheeler.

A Coyote brought it up....!!!!.....:)

Ok, register me into the nearest mental institution. My trail cam was set up but the animal was not in the beam of the camera. so, no picture. sorry. Cougars have been around in the area since the 1970's so there could be a black mutant cougar that may be seen.

Originally Posted By: randall729Ok, register me into the nearest mental institution. My trail cam was set up but the animal was not in the beam of the camera. so, no picture. sorry. Cougars have been around in the area since the 1970's so there could be a black mutant cougar that may be seen.

OMG...

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Someone needs to limit their time on the playstation ........

Originally Posted By: randall729Ok, register me into the nearest mental institution. My trail cam was set up but the animal was not in the beam of the camera. so, no picture. sorry. Cougars have been around in the area since the 1970's so there could be a black mutant cougar that may be seen.

You ask for help yet when several folks give you some very likely possibilities and others the undisputed facts regarding "Black Panthers" you refuse to accept them and insist that you saw what you saw..

Question....if you know so much...why did you ask in the first place?

Or are you just looking for attention?

PS.......House Cat....

Last edited:
I can relate... I, too, have seen a black mountain lion on three separate occasions. this one was at least an 80lb animal and jumped over a 6' privacy fence like nothing. Although, at that time I lived around 20 miles from an exoctic feline rescue center so it's possible it was something that escaped from there.

Best bet is a fisher, hands down. As mentioned by others, there is no such animal as a black panther EVER. No melanistic cougars/pumas/mountain lions either. You're no where near Mexico/Central America so that rules out black Jaguars. The only logical answer would be fisher...

A local guy here that is filthy rich used to have a jaguar. He had it declawed and kept it in his house. He used to put him on a chain and take him to the loacal parades. It rode in his convertible vet with him on Cruise nights. He brought to football games at home, yeah we live in a small town, and lots of other places. Point being, no matter how many people HE told or anyone else told that it was a jaguar, Billy Mike had a black panther. If a cougar was fed and cared for like his cat, it would have weighed 150lbs. His might have gone 90.

Last edited:
Back