For hunters in Colorado..

RedOneFive

Let me preface this by saying if I lived there or had better time off I'd be trying in a heartbeat..That said...
I've got an Uncle in the Denver area (Westminster) who is a disabled Vietnam vet, He's become very intrigued with predator hunting in the last year or so. Every time we talk or the rare occasion we get an over-nighter to Denver he is asking questions and such. I've made attempts to get him to come up here and I would take him out, call some dogs, shoot some bunnies and Pdogs.
The problem is the 4hr car ride is hard on him so typically he stags it when my aunt comes to visit.. I'm trying to find someone near Denver or in the area that isnt 4 hrs away that could get him out. Do some kind of Coyote hunt, and Maybe a rabbit or 2 (Hes got a score to settle since he cant shoot the ones in his yard in town). He's got a Rifle and Shotgun, and he's able to shoot. Just hasnt hunted in alot of years.. He grew up in southern Louisiana, Lived in Detroit, Served in Vietnam, Has been through film school, Done documentaries in Nicaragua and on wolves in the North.. I'm sure you'll get lots of good stories from him, he's just not as capable as he used to be. I'd be willing to pay a little guide fee or return the favor here in Western Nebraska either fishing, Pdog shooting, or pheasants next fall. I'd just like to see him have a good chance with a knowledgeable hunter. If any of yall could help out It would be a true blessing. Shoot me a Message or post here I'll get ya My phone number and maybe we can work something out..
Thanks again and God bless yall, Joe

Back