NRA to be a No Show?

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZMAN.. WHAT A MESS-UP..

The NRA should have sent Ted Cruz and the other GOP canidates to the townhall in their place.

Let them get in there and advocate their support, or not, and then the poeple would clearly see who is on what side and how far on that side of the fence they really are.

The NRA was there in uniform, Sheriff Paul is an NRA life member and strong 2A supporter. He took the president head on at the meeting, interestingly enough, he was not allowed to carry his sidearm while in uniform.
http://www.sheriffpaul.com

Last edited:
Jim NRA hardly worth the change?If it werent for the NRA you wouldnt have to worry about it one way or the other.Midway wouldnt be there.

Originally Posted By: Bernie P.Jim NRA hardly worth the change?If it werent for the NRA you wouldnt have to worry about it one way or the other.Midway wouldnt be there.

AMEN!

Regards,
hm

A wise man once told me, "Never step into a fight you've been invited to!" This situation was more like, "Never step into a fight you've been invited to, blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back."

The invitation was extended explicitly to make the NRA look bad; it was a no win situation. If they accept the invitation, it affords Obama the chance to make them look bad in his reply to their one question. If they refuse, it gives Obama the chance to rub their noses in it for declining the invitation. In my opinion, there is absolutely no doubt that the NRA took the best course of action in this matter.

By allowing only one pre-approved question, with no rebuttal to his response, Obama is clearly given the upper hand to sell his agenda. Regardless of what question one posed, he had time to prepare a deceitful response to cover his [beeep], serve his cause, and lead the no-minded sheeple down the path of righteousness. In not allowing rebuttal, those posing questions were not allowed to point out the fallacious nature of his response to their question. It was that simple.

The event was scripted to make him look intelligent; which he's not. Make his cause appear noble; which it isn't. His actions appear just; which they aren't. And, his proposed Executive Orders appear effective; which as we all know, they won't be. It wasn't a town hall meeting; it was an infommercial, it was designed to sell his anti-gun plans. With a tear or two squeezed in, to solicit emotional response from the mommy minded no-minded dweebs. If they had shown up, the NRA would have simply had fingers of blame pointed at them all night, with no recourse in addressing whatever Obama threw at them. They did the right thing in abstaining!

I too was a little interested in why the NRA didn't show,However it all looked pretty "rigged" to me.I think he got pelted with some sticky questions from the crowd that made him squirm...
Obama flat out said that special interest groups like the NRA are one of the biggest bumps in the road to his dictatorship.
So hate em love em they ARE one of the sole reasons were still afloat in the suited vulture battle for the 2A.
THEY the NRA is us/me/you,I do what I can to do my part in supporting..we have no other option but to.

you want a no show? How about the president holding a news conference to talk about the wannabe jihadist who shot the cop 13 times the other day?

Yeah, I kinda noticed he's avoided adressing that little act of domestic terrorism while on his anti-gun rant. And, he avoided addressing the terrorism aspect of the San Bernardino shootings.

Back