A couple of 6 WOA's.

Sledge

I recently purchased an 18" barrel/ bolt from a PM forum member ( thanks CZ527). It happened to be built by the same smith that built my other 2. I decided to put together a dedicated night rifle and stop swapping scopes around. At least, that's how I justified it. Anyway, I had stated that I'd post some pics when it was done so here are my day/night setups:

Thanks guys.
I've had the bottom one for several years now. 20" Kreiger. Never did much load development. I just cram the case full of Benchmark, seat a 65 Vmax and light it off with a BR4. Shoots 3400 fps in the winter and has always held 3/4 moa. I have its twin that wears a Shilen and you can't tell the groups apart. I figured with the 18" being shorter I'd try some 58's out of it with the same load. The first group of shots were all touching and that was while adjusting the gas block. I couldn't be happier with them and this round kills like lightening. The Zmax bullets help to keep the rounds sorted too.

Last edited:
I use the zmax as well. Love the br4 primers but can't find them at all locally. I had just a few hundred and seemed to improve my accuracy a bit.

Back