The new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’

azmastablasta

BEWARE software, designed by Intrado and linked to the NSA
Built to assess every citizens threat level based on 100% of the world wide web available
information. Your posts, your social media, your interests, your criminal history, associations,
affiliations, ownership levels, etc.

Cops scan social media to help assess your ‘threat rating’
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debat...-threat-level/

Beware: Surveillance software police are using to score citizens' threat level
http://www.networkworld.com/article/...eat-level.html

The new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a0c_story.html

I warn people everyday NOT to use Social Media, I have nothing posted elsewhere, although even that may not be much help.

You have no idea what it's being used for, but.....now you do.
Besides the Facial Recognition database it's building to sell to Govt entities......

Sept 11th kicked it off people
.......ever since then, it's been an erosion of American privacy under the disguise of security.

WOW, an asblasta post that I 100% agree with, nice.

A couple or few years ago I read an article about the monster NSA computer storage facility when it was being built. This article was pointing out that it wasn't the scope of storage that allowed archiving of every piece of information, telephone conversations, emails, internet searches. This is such a vast amount of information that without the most sophisticated search engines ever developed the information was so much raw data as to be worthless. The NSA hired the best computer hackers and brains in the world who have created the ability to file every individual and categorize them into any group they want. When you do research on any given topic, you are profiling yourself in a category. When you share this knowledge it bumps you to a different level that isn't so benign. When you research and purchase things that further beliefs to where actions are possible you are jumped to a different place. When you have the means and you start talking the talk you are escalated to a different level of threat.

Now here is the part that really bothers me where homeland security and FEMA ties in. FEMA has facilities where hundreds of thousands to millions of people can be interred. I don't think there is any doubt that it has to do with providing for civil unrest. What's really disturbing is that while a few million people can be held in prisons, tens of millions can be put in boxes called casket liners that will hold approximately five bodies per box. They are conducive to handling in bulk and interlocking in stacks that can be trucked wherever. It could be just that the Halliburton subsidiary that makes these things made ten times what is needed, or is there a reason that we have provided for the ability to kill and handle tens of millions of people. I'm pretty sure the government had twenty times more made than is needed, and they seem to be okay with putting a whole lot of bodies in big boxes.

Look up FEMA casket liners, there are videos posted of fenced enclaves with half a million of them, that's in one spot.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaBEWARE software, designed by Intrado and linked to the NSA
Built to assess every citizens threat level based on 100% of the world wide web available
information. Your posts, your social media, your interests, your criminal history, associations,
affiliations, ownership levels, etc.

I warn people everyday NOT to use Social Media, I have nothing posted elsewhere, although even that may not be much help.

It's too late, you are in the severely dangerous anarchist threat list.
lol.gif

I am sure that this will get overlooked. It will be "seen" as a way to fight terrorism. "and not to interrupt our freedoms" Heck they even have cars taking pics of License plates at Gun shows. I stay away from the Twitterpated and the Facebook fans.

A guy I know had a lion skin on his wall, he posted pictures of a birthday party they had for his daughter that showed the whole skin in the background.... busted. The skin had been in the family for decades, his grandfather shot it in a different era, so he didn't get prosecuted, but it did get confiscated.

Funny you should mention social media and the dangers thereof, guys who have no registered guns can be profiled with NSA files with a count and list of any gun they have talked about on a hunting site.

I had always been under the understanding that gun registration information is not kept, that is BS.

Someone over on the campfire reported me to DF&G for poaching, an idiotic thing to do on someone you don't know on the internet, apparently my name and an old address was provided voluntarily by those administrators. It took them months to find me because I had no forwarding address of updates to a new address on any records, everything was in my wife's name. It wasn't until I bought a new rifle for coyotes in my name when I first moved here with the new address that they found me, not that I cared. I let a warden that showed up on a Saturday come in, at first I refused to let him look at freezers, told him to get a warrant, but since I didn't have anything I was worried about I let him look. My wife and I still laugh about the way we goofed with this guy, he wanted to know what kind of parrots we had in the bird room where a freezer was, and my wife answered with a dead straight face Quakers (which are illegal in California), had him going until we started laughing. We almost got busted with too many trout, we got a bit nervous as his count got up to 19 of the 20 we could have in the freezer.

It's actually a really funny story, I had made a reference to a period of time when I put deer in the freezer on a very regular basis, neglecting to say that it was over a decade earlier at a different house. I had put that I made carnitas out of the rougher cuts and how good it was. So I have a warden show up on a Saturday, I open the door and I started laughing, he says so you know why I'm here and I said yeah it was probably the venison carnitas statement on the internet. So he pulls out a file and shows me posts including what the guys on the campfire were saying, his comment from the start was to say what a bunch of morons. He fished around with questions he could use against me and then wanted to know if he could look in my freezers, I said nope he couldn't. He said he could get a warrant easy enough and I told him to go get one if he wanted to waste his time further. He said I was making him think I had something to hide and I told him I didn't care what he thought, that civil rights attorneys would say never cooperate because you might get busted for something non related.

Having nothing to hide I told him what the heck, go ahead and look. He talked to me for quite awhile about where the line was on violations of information sharing by a website such as the campfire, and he was of the opinion that I could take issue with them sharing my name and address, and it wasn't the first time either that administrators shared my name and contact info without my permission. This guy specifically told me that this could be looked at as false reporting of hearsay and that actions could be taken against the site, and that he would verify that what took place was not supported.

Yes fish and game can act upon statements made on sites, but if they check and there are no proofs of violations there is not a thing you can do. If allegations are made of this nature that do not prove out, the one making them can be in some pretty serious trouble.

Which is why when I talk about things like shooting lions I make sure to supply information that indicates everything is on the up and up, no point in wasting any more of the DF&G's time.

You didn't stand your ground and let him look without a warrant. Did you feel a little bit of freedom leave when he opened that freezer door?

Back