Painting my Foxpro

ski1559

I bought a FoxPro caller a few years ago and it is a tan color so I'm wanting to camo it. I was wondering If I should just use some spray paint to camo it up? any suggestions?

ski

Just use a piece of camo cloth or camo netting with elastic sewn in the edge. I have been using the same cover for years.

I used a natural sponge and krylon fusion paint for plastics.
Chose my first color and sponged it on letting the original base color of my fury show through, then just kept layering my additional colors on. Turned out great! Only downside to it is, if I don't have my decoy topper on it it's occasionally hard to find in our pasture grass.

Been on three seasons now and has not faded or rubbed off.

Thanks, I did a search within the last year and found nothing. Looked back a little further and found some good stuff. Gonna give it a try this weekend.

ski

After reading the OP I decided to paint my Fox Pro. I just did a quick spray job with some Rust-Oleum camo paint and a cargo net.
caller front.jpg

caller back.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AnkenyAfter reading the OP I decided to paint my Fox Pro. I just did a quick spray job with some Rust-Oleum camo paint and a cargo net.
caller front.jpg

caller back.jpg

Awesome job, looking good.

Base is green, with some tan and just a bit of brown over it. I took it kind of easy on the browns for now; but if it seems too "green" in the field, I can hit it with a few more squirts of tan to tone it down.

Back