Oklahoma fur prices

Raccoons ain't even worth messing with and the market for bobcats is shocking. Coyotes are really the only thing I'm focused on shootin. If the opportunity for a cat comes along I'll take it but I'm not going to target bobcats specifically. The estimated prices for cats is the lowest I can remember it ever being. I don't think some fur buyers are even buying raccoons.

dont matter what critter if it aint payin over 50.00 it aint worth skinin !
crazy.gif

Where is kanoklafurco at that looks like pretty close to what I been getting for my coyotes, mostly trying to find a place to sell my cats, my just wait for the oklahoma fur Bears alliance sale. Thanks for the info

He goes through Woodward. I've sold fur to him a long time ago. He has a fur route he travels through different places. I don't get 50 dollars for many coyotes. Last year was the best prices I've seen for yotes but usually they're not worth that much. Maybe up North but Oklahoma coyotes gotta be pretty wooly and finished before you get that much.

Originally Posted By: shooter444002Im saving my otter n beaver for next year im not taking $25 for xl prime otter!! aint that the truth lol that's terrible.

Back