Coyote Country on pursuit channel?

TJT3

Has anybody watched this show? Just watched it and wasn't very impressed. Just wondering what you guys thought. Maybe it was just the one show but the guy never killed a coyote during the whole show.

One thing I can say about the guy is if he screws up he don't try to make excuses. He says straight up that he screwed up...

I watched one episode and won't waste my time on another. It was 12 minutes into the show before they even SAW a coyote, let alone KILL a coyote. Showed blank stand after blank stand and that may be reality for some, but it won't hold my attention on the boob tube.

I saw it ,not impressed either. As for his tip of the week ,by the time he stopped checking the wind every 5 steps, its no wonder they did'nt shoot a coyote

Originally Posted By: 1LongbowI saw it ,not impressed either. As for his tip of the week ,by the time he stopped checking the wind every 5 steps, its no wonder they did'nt shoot a coyote
I laughed pretty hard at that tip of the week...

I didn't watch it, but just did a google search. After seeing all the HECS labels they make sure to show all over the place, I'm not sure I could take the show seriously anyway. Actually, seeing that they make sure to note that he "is a business man and entrepreneur with a background in marketing, graphic arts, and the mechanical fields" it's easy to see that it's a commercial under the guise of a "coyote hunting" show.

Just watched the last 15 minutes and wasn't too impressed. It did seem like a 30 minute subliminal commercial for HECS. I didn't know what HECS was until today. After seeing the commercial, I laugh at the things some people will buy into. Maybe I'll buy some to wear under my scent free underwear and mirror reflective camo suit! Lol!

Originally Posted By: songdogI watched one episode and won't waste my time on another. It was 12 minutes into the show before they even SAW a coyote, let alone KILL a coyote. Showed blank stand after blank stand and that may be reality for some, but it won't hold my attention on the boob tube.

Exactly... I want it to be like all the coyote hunting DVD's where it looks like they killed 14 coyotes in an hour.
lol.gif

Hey was browsing around saw this forum I watch Pursuit Channel all the time there are some other predictor shows on that channel. One of my favorite ones is Carnivores if you haven't seen it check it out

Originally Posted By: JeepyjerYour not talking about relentless Pursuit ? this guy is a archer and spear hunter I like his shows.

No tim wells is the host of relentless pursuit. In my opinion he has one of the best shows. Carnivore spends to many of their shows chasing bobcats with dogs in my opinion. If you ever happen to watch Coyote country you will see what I'm talking about. It's pretty amateur....

Originally Posted By: JeepyjerYour not talking about relentless Pursuit ? this guy is a archer and spear hunter I like his shows.

Nope, he's talking about the T.V. show Carnivore, on the Pursuit Channel...
Here's our Quint when we filmed with them. Listen to our V.A.P.R suppressor at 0:35, This played a big part in 20 in 2.

Im sure not a "social media justice" kinda guy. I dont want to attack the guy personally but maybe a career change is in order.

Coyote Country = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back