Browning X bolt

The Minge

Hey guys, been shooting my .308 sps tactical anywhere from 100-600 yards. thinking of leaving it there and getting a new rifle. We have a rifle range at my buddies that goes to 1,100 yards. I'm thinking of getting a Browning X bolt eclipse target in 6.5creedmoor. Problem is I hear nothing about them really. Sounds good, glass bedded, target crown, 28" heavy barrel. So was wondering if anyone has any experiance with this rifle? otherwise may get the Savage LRP. idfk haha

I have the varmint special and it is a true tack driver. Looks like the differences were stock and calibers available. I would not hesitate to buy another

Thanks, I just need to quit looking at guns online and get it ordered. I will stick with the browning I like everything I see and hear about it. Probably going to put a Burris XRT II on it because of its F-class retical and front focal plane. If it weren't for this 2 options would have went for a nightforce bench rest 12-42. Thanks for the reply and happy shooting.

I have one in 300wsm. Light and accurate.
I would recommend getting Talley rings and staying away from the Leupold adjustable windage rings. The Leupys didnt hold up to the wsm, scope shifted.

Back