Help...Primos Alpha Dogg remote won't sync

Hunt

I just bought a new Primos Alpha Dogg. The caller and remote worked fine when I took it out of the box for the first time. However, when I got home with it, I tired turning it on again and the remote will not synchronize through the 3 stages. The remote hangs up on stage 1.

Anyone have one of these know how to fix the issue? I have researched the 'net and spoken to Primos and their answer was to return it to the store. The store is 130 miles away so I thought I'd ask before returning it for a FoxPro....Lesson learned.

Could try taking the batteries out and reinstall them. I have had a little trouble off and on while using mine for a couple years. Try brand new batteries in remote also. Just a suggestion. Rudy

Are you turning the main unit on first, then the remote? Had that happen a couple of time on my Boss Dogg when I put the cart before the horse and turned the remote on first
blush.gif

Good suggestions above especially turn on the main unit first. Also make sure there is a bit of separation between the remote and the unit.
Good luck. I have called more in with my alpha dog than any other caller.

Back