So Clinton Was Offered 40 Goats for Chelsea

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
that's not too bad an offer. I bet if they'd be willing to take the Hildabeast too he'd prolly give them an El Camino...

Last edited:
Goats maybe, but I sure would not give 40 coyote hides /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. Or, will he take ground squirrel hides? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't see alot of sence in picking on Chelsea. Ok so she is not so atractive and her parents are two of the biggest schmucks in history. But thats not her fault. I don't see her as a threat to our rights or a stain to the United States like her mother is.

Did you hear about Clinton finding the Magic Lamp and rubbing it?

When the Genie asked for his first wish, he asked for public forgiveness for his wrongdoings. Genie said "No Problem".

Clinton then asked for a long and prosperous life. Genie said "No Problem Bill".

When he asked for World Peace for his third and final wish, Genie said "That may be a little tough.....can you think if anything else?" Clinton then said....What about making Chelsea a beautiful girl? The Genie replied......"Let's talk about this World Peace issue...."

Yeah, kind of immature to make fun of someone because of their looks. Anyway, you never know, Chelsea might see the light one day and be the one defending our rights, instead of trying to take them away. I'm not a religious person, but I'm sure the majority of you here are christians, you're supposed to pray for those who are wrong to change, not make fun of their children because they weren't blessed with good looks.

Quote:
I'm sure the majority of you here are christians, you're supposed to pray for those who are wrong to change, not make fun of their children because they weren't blessed with good looks.

I stand corrected. Sorry for the joke. Perhaps it was not in good taste. No harm or malice meant.

I'd give 40 goats just to see....Well, Never mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Last edited:
Nah! They need to offer a camel for Hildabeast.
Come to think of it, look very closely. She does kinda look like a camel but not as pretty as one.
Frankie B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Well, the Camel has darn sure got a better attitude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back