Foxpro call info

cuttinghorse01

What do yall think about the foxpro wildfire 2 ecaller? Anyone use it? What you think about it? Looking at picking one up today. Can't spend $600 on an ecaller like most do or can. So I was just wondering about it. Thanks...

The Wildfire will call in coyotes, no question about that. If you can afford it, I'd get the new Inferno. Much better remote and more features. Take a look at the video concerning the new remote on the FoxPro site.

I was also looking at the icotech gc500 with wildlife technologie sounds and programmable. Hear good reviews on that too. My price range is under $150 [beeep]

I'd why or that beeep got in there. I'm asking cause I'm returning the JOHNNY stewart bloodhound to cabelas. It was on sale for $99 so I'm picking up a different ecaller just don't know what to get, I'm new to ecallers, I've used hand call for awhile

I don't know your budget. I would look at Foxpro FX5 models. I started with the FX3 models yrs. ago and upgraded it to the FX5 about 3 yrs. I sold it on ebay this past summer for about $200.00 with shipping. I now have the Fusion which is an amazing call. I think you can get a FX5 on ebay for around $200.+/- good luck. You can't go wrong with Foxpro.

Yeah cause the 2 I was looking at was the icotech gc500 or the foxpro wildfire cause the foxpro wildfire is $200 but on sale for $129 at cabelas right now. Idk I'm lost. Lol so everyone really likes foxpro. Good realistic sounds that don't sound like there coming from a tin can?

The Inferno is the best buy for $199.95. Great remote, 75 sounds, Foxbang, and presets. FX5 is a great ecaller with good features, but not in production any more. Considering the warranty and customer service from FoxPro, the Inferno is the way to go.

So is the inferno the same thing as the wildfire just with better controller and more added sounds? That's it? Looks the same. As long as it sounds like each other and and clear realistic. I that's ok

I used a wildfire for 2 yrs then upgraded. It is a great caller and yes the remote on the Inferno is better (easier to see) My wildfire sounded great and did the job for my terrain and where I was hunting.If you are hunting wide open desert areas or have real windy conditions you may want something with more volume. It did everything I wanted for hardwoods of Michigan and was plenty loud enough easy on batteries too. Buddy of mine bought an Icotech caller and was happy with it. They use Wild Life Technology sounds which are some really good sounds.His caller lacked the remote range of my Foxpro.I dont recall which model he got but it was when they first came out. It too was still a usable call for our hunting situation's. You will pay for Fox pro sounds but they do have a section where they offer some sounds for free.I cant speak for Icotech's customer service but can tell you Foxpro is top notch. If you call them you will end up with a human, who speaks English,and they will work you through whatever issue or questions you have.

OK I appreciate the info. My terrain around open and wooded areas areally close by to each other. So don't need an extremely loud caller. So I'll go foxpro. So if I can't afford the inferno I'll just go with wildfire 2

Last edited:
Back