Ir hunter mk3

Originally Posted By: The DukeIs the upgrade program still going on? I bought a 19mm and after looking through the 35mm I hate the 19mm. haha

It's all about the range and what you are hunting. The 19mm is my go to scope for close range hog hunting with the 22 degree FOV. With hogs on the run the wide FOV is a necessity. When I need to stretch it out in the open I go to the 35mm.

The 19mm is also very usable using the electronic zoom with the 12 micron core.

FYI....the 19mm and the 35mm have a protective cover over the germanium lens so you won't damage it. There is a small amount of resolution loss thru that protective lens but they do not use that on the 60mm Mark III. I'm sure the resolution is amazing with that huge lens but I have no use for a long range scope at night.

19mm Mark II

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kyle crickenberger Has anyone seen this yet?

I had one for a week but the core died.
The resolution is amazing. I could see a mouse run across the target during sightin ....that was at the 200 yard line.

Originally Posted By: The DukeWhat kind of range does the 60mm get? Out to what yardage comfortably?
200 easy with zero digital zoom, got another Coyote on video last night at 250 running. I'll strap her on the 6mm heat up some steel and see if we can get her to ring at 800.

I would love to look through a 60mm unit. I think for the most part it might be to big of a unit for what I need it to do. But I do have a couple spots where it might be awesome.

The FLIR T-75 with 100mm germanium lens reaches out 800 yards on the .308, but very few places where I am able to put it to proper use at that range, longest kills on hogs were at 500 yards. It is great taking a carefully placed sniper kill shot that far in the dark, but forget it after they move after the first shot, the FOV sux with any long range thermal unit.

T-75%20SIG%20716%20Full%20Right%20Side.jpg

T75%20Front%20SIG%20716.jpg

T75%20SIG%20Sow.jpg

Boar%20Head2.jpg

Two%20T75%20Hogs.JPG

Back