Pulsar APEX XD50 field report

NoName I noticed the same thing with mine and it's no big deal to me. The one thing that does bug me a little is when I went through the menu on the DVR to get the settings where I wanted, I turned off all sound and vibration. Once I hooked up the remote on/off switch though the sound and vibration turns back on and I haven't figured out how to correct it yet.

What/how are you guys editing your recordings? Are you using a particular software on your PC?

Hmmm, I am using the UNV dual cable. I'll try moving it around and see what happens. I'll try the stock cables also and see what that does. Like I said, it doesn't affect anything other than how its viewed on the DVR. But I get kinda anal on my gear sometimes and that might just give me a nervous tick, lol.

I was able turn off and keep off all the button beeps. The vibration is set to off and doesn't do it with the button on the side, only when turned on with the trigger switch. While I COULD live with it, that thing vibrates so hard in the buttstock pouch that I can about guarantee a coyote at 50 yards on a quiet night is going to hear it. Other than that I love the setup!

I am not yet to the stage of editing or anything. I will just be uploading raw footage at first, at least until my wife finds out I have it so I can work with it inside the house on a decent computer
smile.gif

Back