Muslim judge sworn in on Koran in Brooklyn

azmastablasta

A judge who supports the Muslim Brotherhood, which actively seeks to destroy the US Constitution and replace it with Sharia law. A wonderful addition to the bench.

Carolyn Walker-Diallo, Muslim judge, sworn in on Koran in Brooklyn
BY Leonard Greene NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 10:57 PM

A routine municipal ceremony has become seeped in controversy after a Brooklyn Civil Court judge was sworn in using a Koran.

Carolyn Walker-Diallo, who was elected last month in Brooklyn’s 7th Municipal District, took her oath of office Thursday using the holy book of Islam as a testament to her Muslim faith.

The swearing-in session went off without a hitch, but after attendees posted video of the ceremony to social media, the backlash became so severe that some of Walker-Diallo’s supporters became concerned for her safety.

“Sickening,” one Facebook user posted in response to the video. “Is this America or the Middle East.”

“Another piece of s--- Muslim,” another user wrote, “trying to take over this country.”

Walker-Diallo did not return calls for comment.

On her campaign page, she makes reference to her faith.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...ticle-1.2467218

And the obungholes are probably doing their happy dance.
mad.gif

You guys are funny, last I heard the constitution guarantees us the right and freedom to believe in whatever we want to believe. Part of that is not interfering with the rights to have the exact jobs a Christian would be allowed to have based on religious beliefs.

For someone who believes in the Koran, and inversely does not believe in the bible, putting their hand on a bible they do not believe in would mean that they had made a meaningless oath. Except that anyone as prejudiced as this doesn't think a Muslim should be a judge or president.

Just because a judge believes in the Koran does not mean they are going to bring their faith into their decisions, in fact a good and fair judge would scrupulously recuse themselves or make sure they keep their beliefs out of the courtroom (unlike the right leaning Supreme Court justices).

Our system is geared toward keeping religion out of politics (not that it is working well with the hard right) for a reason, and you are looking at that reason.

To protect your freedoms it is crucial that everyone's rights are protected, not just Christians. The minority you want to persecute now could be the majority 50 years from now, at which time the way the constitution intends to keep a separation of religious freedom and beliefs out of politics.

On a site where everyone makes such a big deal about rights and freedoms why am I having to point out the obvious?

And I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out such a basic fact that is what this country is about whether you like it or not that it's embarrassing, or should be.

Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHHow can you, i guess legally swear in a US judge and NOT use the Holy Bible! That makes no sense!

Reality check, for someone who does not believe in the bible swearing on it means absolutely nothing.

Well, if she is in NY state, this judge came from the two Democrat Senators and was nominated by Odummer.

The Republican controlled Senate then approved her.. So, not sure where to put the blame on this stupidity, but I for sure know 101 people that should never have supported this.

Originally Posted By: woodguruYou guys are funny, last I heard the constitution guarantees us the right and freedom to believe in whatever we want to believe. Part of that is not interfering with the rights to have the exact jobs a Christian would be allowed to have based on religious beliefs.

For someone who believes in the Koran, and inversely does not believe in the bible, putting their hand on a bible they do not believe in would mean that they had made a meaningless oath. Except that anyone as prejudiced as this doesn't think a Muslim should be a judge or president.

Just because a judge believes in the Koran does not mean they are going to bring their faith into their decisions, in fact a good and fair judge would scrupulously recuse themselves or make sure they keep their beliefs out of the courtroom (unlike the right leaning Supreme Court justices).

Our system is geared toward keeping religion out of politics (not that it is working well with the hard right) for a reason, and you are looking at that reason.

To protect your freedoms it is crucial that everyone's rights are protected, not just Christians. The minority you want to persecute now could be the majority 50 years from now, at which time the way the constitution intends to keep a separation of religious freedom and beliefs out of politics.

On a site where everyone makes such a big deal about rights and freedoms why am I having to point out the obvious?

And I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out such a basic fact that is what this country is about whether you like it or not that it's embarrassing, or should be.

It is not a religion, it is a theocracy... A whole government system that is in conflict and cannot coexist with our form of government. Islam is incompatible with this republic and the Constitution of the United States of America.

Woody, we are one nation under God. PERIOD. She is a civil court judge. Nothing more than a justice of the peace. Elected by her community no doubt. From her name a puppet white married to a muslim for money or clout.

The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy. The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies. It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual's religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government. In Islam religion and state are one.

The Koran provides it's own law which supersedes the law of the US in the eyes of Islam.. The Bible does not.
The Koran provides for separation of property,inheritance,every facet of government is provided as well as punishment for crimes.
How can someone who believes the Koran administer US law.
I would submit that if the judge believes the Koran and she swore to uphold the laws of the US the judge lied.
If the judge swore on the Koran but does not believe in the Koran the judge lied.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksWoody, we are one nation under God. PERIOD. She is a civil court judge. Nothing more than a justice of the peace. Elected by her community no doubt. From her name a puppet white married to a muslim for money or clout.

Well, yes and no. She was not appointed she was elected, but she is most definitely a big ole african. In her picture at the site she is wearing a cheetah skin head dress. Seriously.

I wonder how much sympathy Islam would receive from the west if there was a movement of radical Christianity. A paramilitary branch proclaimed as the Righteous Hand of God or RHG Brigade.. As with their battle cry; "Allah Akbar" the RHGs would counter with; "In Thy Name of Thee!!!".. We are bringing sexy back crusade style, drunk on the blood Islam.. Would the masses of peaceful Christians denounce the acts of these few, as the masses of Islam denounce the acts of their few?

How about regions under Sharia Law . Would they be okay allowing an infidel to decide the fate of those who violate Sharia Law? Would she be more inclined to believe the testimony of a defendant under oath - an oath of "so help me God".. I could swear an oath on a Koran by hand or foot; it ain't gonna mean jack to me.. The same holds true for her oath, at least in my book.. I try my best to live my life by the laws of this land.. God forbid I ever end up in court as a defendant.. The devil forbid my fate being decided by a Muslim...

I smite thee..

Back