November 2015 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Fellow Predator Masters, I'm a bit behind the curve this month, but finally I'm presenting the nominees for the November Hunter of the month. I really love the fall and winter months because the hunting picks up, more folks get out after them, and, fortunately for those of us who live vicariously through them, they come here to share tales of the hunt. For November, we have nine stories up for your consideration, including a double (DAA was a busy guy in November).

For this month, the prize is going to be a bit different. Our very own 220_Swift, one of the moderators and past directors, sent me a box of interesting goodies that I just broke into. There are several handy toys in it, but the first one we're going to send to a HOM winner is this set of Rip-Tite super sockets.

NovHOMPrize2_zpslflj2h1q.jpg

I'm also going to include a custom lanyard tied by fw707, a gent who really knows what he's doing with para cord.

NovHOMPrize1_zpsqfhj4ubn.jpg

There's lots of good folks here on Predator Masters, and our hobbyists and sponsors are some of the best. They are very supportive of this site and its members, and are quite generous, as you can see by some of the prizes we've given away over the past months. And, there's more where those came from! These guys really try to take care of us, so when it's time for you to buy a call or other new gadget, be sure to check with a sponsor or our "local" craftsmen before searching elsewhere. Chances are good they can hook you up with just what you need.

Without further ado, here are November's nominees for Hunter of the Month:

Early Elk Hunts 2015 - A Successful Bust by huntinaz

Three legs and a double by Snowshoes

Not a cheap day by deaddogwalkin

Big Country = Big Coyotes by Fursniper

Two down in new spot by dustinyotes

Pair of quads by DAA

A Hat Trick for the 264 LBC by 204 AR

Good prime coyotes in the box by jetman

Getting out amongst 'em also be DAA

After you've voted, post a reply to this thread with "I voted." When all votes are cast, I'll randomly select one voter to receive a camo Predator Masters hat.

Sep15HOMvoter_zpsuyo09swk.jpg

I'm one of the guys that have been living vicariously.
Haven't had much time to get out there. Vote cast!
Always love the stories.

Back