The Godless Left

The left wants to live as if there is no God. That is their right to do so. They must know they are wrong however or they would not insist that the rest of us accept and approve. What is another mans approval worth after all. That gnawing ache in the pit of the stomach is not coming from other men.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistThe left wants to live as if there is no God. That is their right to do so. They must know they are wrong however or they would not insist that the rest of us accept and approve. What is another mans approval worth after all. That gnawing ache in the pit of the stomach is not coming from other men.

Well said, VERY well said, tnshootist!!

Agree, hm, agree!

I don't give sh!t what the left believes, if only they would stop trying to interfere with my lifestyle, rights and beliefs.. As AZ stated they have the IQ of a glass of warm milk.. While I believe the majority to have the limited mindset of homogenized dairy gone sour.. You can't underestimate the whole group.. A few are very well at manipulating the truth.. They have swift toungues capable of swaying independents and actually influencing some of the right.. It is a battle for the minds as well as an attack on personal freedoms..

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: hm1996
hitnailonhead_zps18412730.jpg
[/URL]

Regards,
hm

Bears repeating... It sure does

Back