makes no sense too me!!

shawn@mo

I read a report stating in 4 towns at the local wal-mart in missouri 2 middle eastern men has came in and bought over 60 cell phones (mostly track phones) anyways it didnt state in the report if it was the same two men or different but 2 were caught in one town took and were interviewed but released due to no legal reason to keep them since you can legally buy however many phones you want. (Even though you could use them to strap on bombs and detonate them.) But you get a red neck white guy try and buy more then one box of ammo and eye brows get lifted.. makes no sense to me how anything good can come from that many phones being bought and nothing gets done isnt there a matter of national security that will over ride laws just with a reason of doubt?

Not only use as detonators, but I would suspect that they would make it much more difficult for NSA to track down the principals when a terrorist plot is intercepted.

Regards,
hm

Must be some way to get the number of those phones. We could pass them out and give them a call,all at the same time. We might get lucky.

I wouldn't think Fort Leonardwood a likely target, Kansas City or St. Louis would be more likely targets. More people, more targets, much bigger impact.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistMust be some way to get the number of those phones. We could pass them out and give them a call,all at the same time. We might get lucky.

lol.gif

Good thinkin', JJ. Even if we didn't "get lucky", they'd be afraid to hook them up to an IED!
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: tnshootistMust be some way to get the number of those phones. We could pass them out and give them a call,all at the same time. We might get lucky.

Best laugh of the week.
Thanks tn!

Originally Posted By: shawn@moI read a report stating in 4 towns at the local wal-mart in missouri 2 middle eastern men has came in and bought over 60 cell phones (mostly track phones) anyways it didnt state in the report if it was the same two men or different but 2 were caught in one town took and were interviewed but released due to no legal reason to keep them since you can legally buy however many phones you want. (Even though you could use them to strap on bombs and detonate them.) But you get a red neck white guy try and buy more then one box of ammo and eye brows get lifted.. makes no sense to me how anything good can come from that many phones being bought and nothing gets done isnt there a matter of national security that will over ride laws just with a reason of doubt?

Profiling Shawn..ethnic profiling...that is unspeakably and politically incorrect.
never mention such a thing again and you might be forgiven..lol
ETA- and we might just remove your name from the no fly list
Hooked

Last edited:
If I was a LEO in that situation, I would do almost the same thing. Not only because they didn't break any laws but also to let them think they are getting away scott free. I wouldn't have let ANYONE know I even noticed. And I would be sticking to them and their associates like flypaper. Talk about blowing a golden opportunity.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: tnshootistMust be some way to get the number of those phones. We could pass them out and give them a call,all at the same time. We might get lucky.

lol.gif

Good thinkin', JJ. Even if we didn't "get lucky", they'd be afraid to hook them up to an IED!
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Just fast forward those numbers to every auto-dial telemarketer known to man. The one the NRA has used of late would be a good one, calls 4 - 5 times a day, at hours they aren't legally allowed to call. (I know they're fighting the good cause and all, but damm!) More perfect vindication could not be perceived... Terrorist IED blown up by telemarketer for NRA trying to raise money to lobby against anti-gun Democrats in DC.

Obama and the Democrats would bang their heads against the walls for days on that one; however we'd never hear about it, because the media would sweep that under the carpet from so many different directions it wouldn't even be funny!!

Everywhere around here including wal mart has a limit of 1 cell phone per person. Been like that since johnny raghead started using them as ied detonators a few years back.

Originally Posted By: shawn@moNot profiling just what the report said that lol it might be a bit of me profiling too

Not a darn thing wrong with that!

Originally Posted By: shawn@moAll I have to say is theres a reason a tote s gun every where I go.. just never know this day and age

just be sure to take care of it;(when necessary) locked up, out of childrens reach, difficult for thieves to get and such..that is very important

Originally Posted By: tnshootistLike they say,If you see something shoot something.

lol, making my finger itch a bit there tn!

Ive always been told shoot to kill make sure the other cant say anything oppisite of your story.. thats what our ccw instructors say anyways.

Last edited:
Back