My Mom's Cancer....Unbelievable

woodguru

It's only been about two and a half months since she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It was diagnosed because of abdominal pain and complications that didn't make sense until this tumor was diagnosed.

She started to take an alternative cure that is ranked as the #1 go to alternative.Looking into it four or five years ago there was much more false negative information than there is now, the falsehoods have simply been debunked.

So the tumor was sized with an MRI and an internal ultrasound was done so they could get a better look at the tumor and measure it and whatnot. Blood cancer marker tests were done about two or three weeks before she started taking Cesium Chloride. The tumor was 6cm x 3cm and was big enough that it was cutting off a critical blood vessel to the pancreas. They were also able to see that it was spreading to a lymph node as is typical for this type of cancer. She was being prescribed pain meds as the pain was getting more and more severe. Her blood cancer markers were at 590 at that time.

So she started taking the cesium and the pain was gone within a day, which is what cesium is supposed to do. Two weeks after starting it she had a PET scan done, which dyes the cancer cells and lights them up wherever they are if there is any spread. The tumor was 20% smaller since it had been measured about four weeks earlier. The markers had gone down somewhat to 450 from the 590.

So last week...The tumor couldn't be seen anymore, the doctor said it may have shrunk enough that it couldn't be seen behind the pancreas from their angle, and the markers were down to 140. The oncologist doesn't seem to be able to believe it, and says he is going to write a paper on the cesium chloride and the protocol she was using. Mom's appetite had gotten pretty bad but she is eating way more and doing much better.

The doctor is in for a rude awakening when he is shot down and told to shut up about an unaccepted drug and protocol. The original doctor who was speaking about cesium at medical gatherings all over the world lost his license to practice medicine when he wouldn't stop his involvement.

I do think that this is on the edge of breaking wide open as a go to cure. It has a record that is accepted as being 49% successful and that includes the high number of terminal cases that go to it as a last resort.

The cancer I have on my upper lip is almost gone, it may be very close when I see the VA doctor the 10th. He seems very curious about the cesium and the fact that the tumor was about half the size it was when I started taking cesium in just one month. I am very curious to see where a veteran's doctor goes with this, think of the money and lives that the veterans system could be saving considering the number of cancer cases they are dealing with.

That ... is ... FANTABULOUS !!!

If you don't object I'll add your Mom to our family prayer list. Gosh I sincerely hope this improvement continues. Please keep us informed about her condition.

Mom does believe in the power of prayer as well as positive thinking. Her church group of 6000+ members in Fayetteville tends to put out calls for prayer.

Thank you

I had a rather disturbing discussion with Mom Friday afternoon. the care home she is in is trying to keep her from taking her Cesium Chloride, they tell her she can take it if she gets her doctor to write an order for it.

Now this is something that he cannot legally do as it is not FDA approved. He has been very supportive of her and done needed blood work, and he and his nurse have been digging way deeper into it so that they understand what's up with it and how it works, and most importantly he has been amazed and overjoyed that it is working. He ran up all excited to give her the news about the markers being down as low as they are, he says pancreatic cancer is not one that goes away.

I told her just take it, they don't need to know what she is doing.

Her oncologist had told her he was going to write this case up if it works, but he would find that the hospital he works at will fire him if he doesn't leave it alone.

Sooner or later doctors will see how this works who will risk it all to get the word on out, we are close to that day as the reality becomes more and more known. My doctors at the VA hospital are totally blown away by the way my cancer is shrinking. The one who was going to remove it right then was very supportive of watching it and leaving the cesium to do it's thing as long as it continues to shrink.

I let mom know that there are people praying for her and wishing her well. She told me to post a thank you for her.

Thank you all, and it is my hope that this will play forward at a future time when one of you or someone you know is able to easily make their cancer go away without invasive surgery, chemo, or radiation.

Tell your Mom that thanks is not necessary. The membership here cares about other member's families as well as our own. I can't imagine what you and her have been going through, and the word that you both are improving is thanks enough. Stay the course, be positive, and support her every moment of every day. Most of all, tell her every day that you love her.

Still praying for you both.

Steve

Prayers from Nebraska
Lost a dear friend (and work supervisor) to pancreatic cancer, and also my Father-In-Law to cancer in the last couple years.

Even the latest and greatest treatments were hard on both of them..but both were fighters and held on for some time.

Cherish every day.

Late finding this thread, Woody, but thoughts and prayers for you and your mom from S. Tx.

Regards,
hm

My sister just called half an hour ago to say she died...

She beat the cancer and died of complications of dehydration because she just refused to drink as much water as she should.

I'll explain that a little later when I can do better thinking about it

Woody that is terrible news. I was hoping to hear that she was still improving. So sad that this has happened. Prayers from here for you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Steve.

Back