November moon 2015

MNyoteHunter

We got lucky and got some snow Friday just as the moon was starting to get bright. Wasn't super bright but decided to give it a shot Friday night.

[img:center]http:// [/img]

First stand. I set up a little bit wrong. Call me rusty. He winded me about a second after I saw him but I got him trotting away. Second stand was blank. Put my success rate for the season at fifty percent. Not to bad lol.

Saturday night made three blank stands.

I looked at the forecast and thought most of the snow would melt today so I made some plans to do stuff with my girlfriend tonight since I didn't see her pretty much all weekend. And the snow didn't really melt at all and it's bright as daylight out and the snows probably gonna melt tomorrow. Oh well. Be plenty more moon cycles to hunt this winter. Off to a pretty good start so far though.

change hunting plans for a girl..........
thumbdown.gif

oh wait........i did that once too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted By: MrMarkWhat time? Nice going

About eight thirty.

Originally Posted By: borkonchange hunting plans for a girl..........
thumbdown.gif

oh wait........i did that once too
tongue.gif

Gotta keep em happy haha. She's really good about it. When we left the movie theatre and it was bright as daylight she told me I could go hunting and we could cancel our plans but I figured I shouldn't push it haha.

Awesome waiting for the orange to leave and the 9 day deer gun season to be over so the evening hunts can commence on this side of the river.

Awesome start especially being rusty ! Would be nice to keep that percentage rate but we know that won't happen ! Congrats !

Back