Thanksgiving 180

Infidel 762

Staff member
Put my nephew on a good deer.. His first deer and he shoots a 180;

This was the number 1 buck on my hit list.. Bitter sweet to say the least.. I can probably get sum rest now...

Way to go-what does he have to look forward to now? Just kidding, heck of a nice buck. Sure he will be stoked for weeks.

Last edited:
should have never put a first timer on a buck like that infidel, he will expect something like that every year. you may have created a monster.

another great buck, You sure know how to manage them. Good management put down bucks like that every year... Your nephew is going to have a hard time topping that over the years.

Jason

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Put my nephew on a good deer.. His first deer and he shoots a 180;

This was the number 1 buck on my hit list.. Bitter sweet to say the least.. I can probably get sum rest now...

Great buck, Jeremy.

My first was a 13 point and it took me many years to top it. On the other hand, a friend took his son out and he shot a respectable buck on the first morning. He never went deer hunting again. I guess he felt there was no challenge? You never know??

Any rate, congratulations on a great buck!

Regards,
hm

Back