4 coyote down

why

Two wks ago I called in 3 and shot at one and got it, the other 2 ran off. That is when I realized I needed a new gun so I bought Dpms prairie panther. Last nite I went back out and called in single droped it at 100yds. Moved to another farm set up and nothing for 45 min. THEN IT HAPPENED 2 came in, droped 1 and and swung on #2 he stopped long enought for a shot DRT I look back at #1 and see #3 coming out in the field he stops and I shoot and he drops.. 4 shots 4 and coyote down and my first triple ever. I tkink I am going to like this gun. I was shooting 55gr sgk@3100 fps

The AR is a good platform for coyote hunting, especially on multiples. Glad you are liking yours and having good results.

These are the 4 I shot the other night. First time trying to post pictures. I shot them at night this is the next morning.

http://rs12.pbsrc.com/albums/a225/varmintshooter1/4%20coyotes_zpssw0ik1ve.jpg~c100

Last edited:
WOW!!
thumbup.gif

Seems to me I've heard this story from a Mennonite friend named John H. Are you the fellow I met when I was sighting in my AR at his farm?

Back