dirt hole anti freeze

hey there! I'm hoping this weekend i can start putting out my trap line, fur is getting prime now, and i got traps that i just bought to start making me some money. I'm talking dirt holes, I've done lots of searches before for antifreeze with no perfect answer that i have access too. i didn't have time to make waxed dirt this year and ill will be trapping in below freezing temps. what is the best dirt hole anti freeze available. the less corrosive the better but by all means i want the best.

thanks in advance!

thanks guys! I've been using peat moss for part of my anti freeze, I've also been using air brake anti freeze to spray on the set after its made to keep the dirt i use to camouflage the set, seems to be working a bit!

Originally Posted By: manitoba Trapperthanks guys! I've been using peat moss for part of my anti freeze, I've also been using air brake anti freeze to spray on the set after its made to keep the dirt i use to camouflage the set, seems to be working a bit!

Is the air brake anit freeze odorless??

bobtails: from what i can smell. its odourless to me! doesnt seems to be bothering the coyotes I've caught either, few misses but i think that was from no bedded properly.

Originally Posted By: manitoba Trapperbobtails: from what i can smell. its odourless to me! doesnt seems to be bothering the coyotes I've caught either, few misses but i think that was from no bedded properly.

Sounds good, glad its working.

Back