Predator Sniper Styx yoke

SDCoyoteCaller

Hey guys,

I know predator sniper styx is out of business, but was hoping you all might have an idea for replacing the rubber yoke on my sniper styxs. I have tried castration bands and cutting rubber bungee cords to length and drilling holes in them, but although these options worked, none were perfect. I am guessing the rubber yoke they used was a custom molded part, but if there is anything out there that is similar I could use, I am all ears. I love these shooting styx. To bad I didn't buy a lifetime supply of these yokes before they closed up shop. They tend to not withstand your 9 year old son trying to spread the legs out far enough to shoot prone.
crazy.gif
frown.gif

I would love to know that answer also. I looked forever for something and gave up.

I use three castration bands with another one straddling between the sticks. Best option I could come up with in lieu of the real deal.

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatI would love to know that answer also. I looked forever for something and gave up.

I use three castration bands with another one straddling between the sticks. Best option I could come up with in lieu of the real deal.

I hear you. It sure is a bummer they went out of business, and is too bad somebody hasn't picked up and started making these again. Best shooting sticks I ever used hands down. Nothing has ever compared. I have two sets and the last set the yoke finally gave up on me. The bungee cord with holes drilled in actually works pretty good, but there is still a bit more play in them then I would like. However, even these make shift fixes work better than any other shooting sticks I have tried. Thanks.

Mark

Go to Venum outdoors.Tell him that Lance from the Kansas Predator Challenge sent you.His shooting sticks are pretty close to what Brent used to sell.The only difference is they are not arrow shafts.

Back