TURKISH HOGS ( WILD BOARS ) !!!!!!

After I shoot a wild boar on the head, they generally fall on the ground instantly but not die immediately. They die in a few minutes though.

So when we get there, we stab a knife to their hearts to end their misery. Sometimes, they would be aware of the fact that we are near them and to scare us off, they would simply make a very scaring jaw sound by strongly closing and opening his mouth and hitting uppers, lowers and all his teeth.....

Hey what's up ?

I haven't been around since the beginning of summer as I was attending night and driven hunts every weekend and I did not find the time to upload some new pictures.

I have hunted alot of monsters lately and will post pictures verybsoon.

In the mean time some teasers
smile.gif
smile.gif

IXqNG5.jpg

6aTy9v.jpg

ntTH9Z.jpg

Those are "NICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we had a few of them to cross with our Hogs, it would sure make things "Interesting" for us Bow Hunters.

These pigs are no JOKE. Id hate to meet one of them on my way back to the tree stand lol. If we had them around here I would be packing at least a 44mag on my side at all times.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TheOldMan1Those are "NICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we had a few of them to cross with our Hogs, it would sure make things "Interesting" for us Bow Hunters.

Hahaha, I'm not very sure if you want to shoot them with a bow, even a 375 H&H or 9.3x62 can not stop them unless you do the shot placement correctly. So you need to be dead accurate with your bow otherwise get ready to run
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SkyPupWelcome back!

Those do look like prehistoric monster swine!
Wait till I find the time to upload the new pictures at imageshack.us so that the pictures can be shared onto this forum. I am sure you will be amazed with the size of them hogs
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: RemingtonmanThese pigs are no JOKE. Id hate to meet one of them on my way back to the tree stand lol. If we had them around here I would be packing at least a 44mag on my side at all times.

That would be a clever idea a 44Mag lol, I always try to shoot them on the head. But sometimes I can't hit them on the head and they tend to run away wounded. So we have to go looking for them in the bushes in the nights and follow the blood trails.

In some hunting regions there are Big Brown Bears and those bears eat the hogs, so we must find the wounded hogs or the next day the hog would be probably be eaten or hidden ( saved for later) by the bear. So a 44 Mag is definitely a good idea
smile.gif

Last edited:
This week I am taking OFF from hunting and will spend some time with my wife and daughter, so I'm taking them to Europe for the weekend. Gotto spend some time with family too
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So I have some time to upload some more pictures just before the plane takes off
smile.gif
There are much more which I will post next week.

In the mean time enjoy these and be sure more to come :))

By the way , I am planning to do a HELICOPTER HUNTING and NIGHT HUNTING in TX in 2016 , can somebody lead me to the correct direction on who to contact ?

PouOGJ.jpg

g032tU.jpg

c4yhTk.jpg

SA3gHe.jpg

hQV0uZ.jpg

ZEH20I.jpg

3reJe0.jpg

Qjre7P.jpg

TCuCcd.jpg

pA1hfz.jpg

Nice hogs and beautiful country!
Enjoy your family time, load us some more pics when you get a chance.
I'd love to hunt one of those big boys one day.

I did not weigh those, however I remember a friend shooting one that weighed abt 600lbs.

To give you an estimation on the weight of the bigger ones, a friend has a Toyota Hilux pickup and 4 of us could not even lift up one boar to the back of the truck. So we pulled the boar till we find an inclined hill and then rolled the boar into the truck from the incline.

Big ones are heavy, smaller ones are about 200-250lbs.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupThose are some wicked cutters!

Contact Victor @ TNVC for the Texas helio hog hunt!

I PM'd Victor, I hope he replies......
Thanks

Back