hickory burl closed reed

BMeyer

This closed reed is made from stabilized hickory burl. Only a couple of pieces left, so don't miss out on this one if you like what you see. $48 will put it in your mailbox.

Thanks for checking it out! sold, and thank you!

Brian

277omTy.jpg

OqjlUMa.jpg

Looks great Brian, I was at work when I saw this... went to your site and showed your carvings to some folks at work. You're an artist bud, really pretty work.

Brian,
I just visited your site and I must say that I have never seen such beautiful work. Your calls really are something to behold. As stated above, you have a wonderful artistic talent. Be proud of that. I am glad you don't take a credit/debit card on your site as I would now be in the poor house, just from impulse buying. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Big_FootBrian,
I just visited your site and I must say that I have never seen such beautiful work. Your calls really are something to behold. As stated above, you have a wonderful artistic talent. Be proud of that. I am glad you don't take a credit/debit card on your site as I would now be in the poor house, just from impulse buying. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
thumbup.gif

Thanks so much my friend, its much appreciated... and inspiring!

Brian

That will be a proud addition to my collection. Mark that sold and I will get the funds sent out tomorrow. You are an extremely talented man, I always amazed at the calls that you make. Between you and Brad Gainey I am always proud to have your guys calls on my lanyard. Happy Thanksgiving, Cooper

Just got home from a long trip and on my desk was this beautiful call. You did an outstanding job on this call. I will make sure it gets plenty of use. Cooper

Back