Advise on foxpro wildfire or better option

spook1

Guys I am getting ready to buy my first electronic caller and see the wildfire II on sale for $119 with free shipping. Will this call more than likely meet my needs or is there a better option for not much more money. Any advise or opinions on this is appreciated.

It's a great call. I went to an alpha dogg in hopes that the volume would outweigh the difference in sound quality....it did not. I have since upgraded to a shockwave and have the best of both worlds. But that little wildfire took a boating and I was amazed at how far I was watching animals respond from while using that call. I really would not feel very handicapped if I was without my shockwave and had that as a backup. Whatever you do, do not buy a promos ecaller and expect FoxPro performance. I used one for two years and don't get me wrong I killed plenty over it but the difference to me was in the numbers and when I went back to FoxPro, the difference was noticeable. Just mho

for $80 more you can get the inferno which comes with a much better remote. I started with a spitfire, then a wildfire 2, and now have a crossfire. The remote's bells and whistles are nice but the #1 advantage of stepping up in remote class is range in my opinion. I can operate my crossfire from twice as far away as I could the wildfire and it also works better in cold weather.
That being said, you can kill plenty of coyotes with the wildfire and have a ball doing so.

if you are looking at the affordable route. there is this new electronic caller designed by the great Tony Tebbe that is called "ICOTECH" I bought the most expensive one which is $190 and it is the best electronic caller I have ever had. can only hold 50 sounds but is loud and very light weight. I had to get rid of my CS24B

I been eyeballing the foxpro inferno. Biggest thing I see with it o er the wildfire which my brother just bought one from a member here. Is the inferno has the new remote and also comes with 75 calls where the wildfire comes with 25

Back