kat attack caller

SlickerThanSnot

anybody tried one? thought i read one time that the guy that was marketing these callers was coming out with a bunch of killer coyote vocals. think his name was rick palliet or something like that. guess he had raised a bunch of coyote pups and was getting some good recordings. never did hear any more about it. anybody?

I guess you are talking about Rick Paillet of the Verminators. Rick makes some good hand calls, but haven't heard anything about the project you are talking about.

thanks possum al. i have seen those videos of the caller. was more curious about the coyote sounds he was recording. and i think that caller has been discontinued. most of the sites that sold it said it is.

Didn't Rick say something about most of the sounds being stuff we have heard before over the years, him blowing Psycho Tweety, Tweety, etc.? Rick is a great guy and has a wonderful family. He lives in really good bobcat country.

Rick and Lucky Duck are working on a new call, with actual coyote vocals, and he's got some good ones that a few of us have been field testing. It's only a matter of time before the project is pulled out from under the carpet.

Back