Barrel question

bc83

I have been shooting in a local bench rest match 200 yards. I'm wanting to build an AR in .223 I'm looking for 24" bull barrel 1/8 twist that's a drop in barrel not looking to spend a ton on one looking around the $500 range. Head me in right direction.

Check out the reviews on X-caliber barrels here. I have one but have yet to shoot it so I can't say. I also have a Kreiger but you might have to wait 3 months for a Kreiger. Bartlien makes a good barrel as does Schnieder, Hart, Shilien, Lilja, but I am sure you know that and time line on some of them could be long.
Some of those are cut rifled some pull buttoned, alos the above advice about BHW barrels is good as well.

Check out the reviews on X-caliber barrels here. I have one but have yet to shoot it so I can't say. I also have a Kreiger but you might have to wait 3 months for a Kreiger. Bartlien makes a good barrel as does Schnieder, Hart, Shilien, Lilja, but I am sure you know that and time line on some of them could be long.
Some of those are cut rifled some pull buttoned, alos the above advice about BHW barrels is good as well.

Back