‘The biggest sham’: Sheriffs fume at mass release of 6,000 federal inmates

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: Eugene Canterbury

Rocky I'm having a really hard time blaming that all on a smokable plant. If it was that easy we could solve these issues. But it's far more than pot that's caused these people to be who they are. I know it's easy to boil it down and lay blame to set our minds at ease, but I'm not gonna ever blame pot for all that carnage. This brings me to another conundrum I have. And that's abortion. I don't believe in it, but can you imagine how many more losers we would have in the world? If people want to ban abortion, they better get ready to raise taxes to pay for other people to raise millions of children. I'll bet the same people are against the raising taxes part. Or stopping the billions of tax dollars going to Israel every year.

No it was all about the choices they made Eugene. I smoked my share of weed for a few years back there in the 70s too, but I quit. Those above mentioned, elected to move on to harder stuff; in the course thereof they messed up not only their lives, but the lives of their children, and their grandchildren. Pot smoking didn't fit with my work ethic, didn't fit with the crowd I ran with at the time. I saw what it was doing to others and walked away from it. I know people that set aside millions back then, and still live comfortable today on what they made selling it, I know others that have blown the millions that they made, and I know those like the niece's father that wasted it ALL on drugs; spent most of his adult life in prison, and died over it.

I knew others that died simply because of it, 68 year old State Ag Inspector was kidnapped 2 miles up the road. Found him floating in the ditch 10 miles up the road, he was 16 months short of retirement. He was unfortunate in having the same last name as another inspector who worked the station on the other side of the river. He too was kidnapped, chained to a post in an abandoned church across the river from us, had been left there to die, but they have revival over there once a year, and he was found on his fourth day, just before doing so. Doctors figured he wouldn't have made another 12 hours.

Should it be legalized, I said for years it should, the money saved on the war on drugs, the tax revenue, the income dervied by pot farmers, the money saved on prisoners. I know it has many healing qualities, I know it can be used for a lot of good; but by the same respect I also know that it has a very dark very evil side in the hands of some.

The last damm thing I want to do at my age is raise a child from 4 years old; my youngest is 23, I have grandchildren older than this child. But, it's impossible to turn her out, she's been here since shortly after she was born; I'm the closest thing she has to a father, for a good while she called me daddy. She knows now that I'm not her father, but she realizes even at 4 years old, that I'm probably the closest thing she'll ever have to a father. And, while she knows my wife is her aunt, she's held on equal if not higher ground than the child's mother. Can we stop the cycle derived from weed and poor choices... I don't know. All we can do is try; provide her a loving home, and some security in her life. And, threaten to beat her [beeep] if she ever looks at a joint.

As far as abortion... You really should meet our 4 year old. The doctors suggested she be aborted, I thought it was a good plan at the time too, considering the niece's drug use. She'll make you think twice about it.

And good for you guys for raising that child. That's another reason why I'm against abortion. Abortion is nothing about women's rights. That's just another changing of the meaning of words. If abortion is legal, I should be able to kill another person just because I don't want them around. Or because I don't want to support them. There isn't any difference. Committing Abortion assumes you own that little human. That's slavery. And the liberals support abortion, but scream about slavery still today. But try to debate that with them. And they have wanted to kill me during that debate, they got so perturbed.

At least I am not mad at my Mom for trying to push religion on me.That must be quite a strain being a grown man/warrior and having your Mom still making you toe the line. I bet you told her though right Eugene. You should listen to your Mother. Mothers usually know best. I have never contacted any moderator.

Last edited:
At least I don't think the earth is only 6000 years old. And your kinfolk rode tyrannosaur Rex to work. I don't know what I would do without you keeping me in laughs tnshootist. I'm suprised you haven't tried to blame God for your buddies drug habit, and your issues in life. You tried blaming a weed already. Not sure what is more ridiculous.

I have no issues in life. I blame God for nothing.Never rode a Rex. Glad you find everything funny. Just keep laughing.Keep messing with drugs. Just playing around and feeling smart.Go ahead,you know more than anyone else. Nothing could go wrong with Eugene. He could never come to any harm from just weed. His lungs are not collecting any tar. He will just quit before it becomes a problem. He is not like other people,not like those loser people who get hooked,like Doctors and Lawyers,and Football players,all losers with no money. Or like my friend and only pulling down 80 grand a year in 1985. Just losers every one. Not like Eugene who is so strong he needs no God,can whip the muslims and anyone else by himself. It is plain to see from the boastful writing this boy fears nothing. . Can leap small buildings with a single bound. Thats just when his Mom does not have his cape in the washing. On those days he must keep on the low.Admit it Eugene. All the knowledge you have to share is quotes you have read from the radical liberal pages.What first hand knowledge do you have on anything.I have heard Just a weed for decades now.Just hang in there with all your stuff and see how it works out for you. You are one of the losers you have such little use for and just don't know it yet.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI have no issues in life. I blame God for nothing.Never rode a Rex. Glad you find everything funny. Just keep laughing.Keep messing with drugs. Just playing around and feeling smart.Go ahead,you know more than anyone else. Nothing could go wrong with Eugene. He could never come to any harm from just weed. His lungs are not collecting any tar. He will just quit before it becomes a problem. He is not like other people,not like those loser people who get hooked,like Doctors and Lawyers,and Football players,all losers with no money. Or like my friend and only pulling down 80 grand a year in 1985. Just losers every one. Not like Eugene who is so strong he needs no God,can whip the muslims and anyone else by himself. It is plain to see from the boastful writing this boy fears nothing. . Can leap small buildings with a single bound. Thats just when his Mom does not have his cape in the washing. On those days he must keep on the low.Admit it Eugene. All the knowledge you have to share is quotes you have read from the radical liberal pages.What first hand knowledge do you have on anything.I have heard Just a weed for decades now.Just hang in there with all your stuff and see how it works out for you. You are one of the losers you have such little use for and just don't know it yet.

I find I must agree with you TN. Perhaps it is because he has been inhaling for far to long already.
thumbdown.gif

John I actually don't do any drugs, and you know that. I can't even remember the last time I smoked some weed. It's about personal freedom for me. You should try being consistent with how you give out people their rights and freedoms. You should let your wife out of the house more too. Tell the gentlemen of the board why you have her on lockdown this time. I've never smoked cigarettes or drank heavy. Seems we have a bunch of people here that found God after they crashed and burned on drugs and alcohol. That's fine, at least they kicked their habits. But it wasn't god that did it. Keep on getting mad at quotes Johnny boy. The facts always hurt those that they expose. Calling me a boy isn't going to gain you anything either. John please tell me how old the earth is in years? Let's see if you can follow simple commands like my dogs. And let's see you answer like a politician once again. How old is the earth John? Is it thousands of years or billions John?

How old the Earth is should be the least of your worries. Eugene I am tired of playing with you. Grade school get backs are old stuff. Intelligent conversation is not your strong suit.Go ahead and have the last word,I know you don't have it in you to just shut up. If you ever want to have that cup of coffee I ain't hard to find. This makes twice I have invited you to coffee,are you afraid of coffee.

Sounds good. Look forward to seeing you. Just get off exit 36 I 81 and ask anybody.Like I said I ain't hard to find. Any day,any time. Just ask anybody. Your move big mouth. Have you let your mouth write checks your azz can't cash? Come get you some of this old fat man with a limp. Are you still afraid? Do you have wet socks? Are you mentally ill,I don't buy coffee for sick people. We will see if we can determine how old the earth is.Maybe you can taste some of it and get a clue from that. I think you think I am serious about all this crap. You are an idiot Newgene. Crawl back under the porch. You have been punked.

dang. i think eugene put his last post in a suitcase and is headed for i81 exit 36. get a pot of coffee brewing tnshooter. if you have somebody that can video the get together please do.

Back