Wisconsin ASSAULT weapons ban

This doesn't have a chance in h3ll to pass here. Some of us want the bill to even come up for a vote. So that we can get the gun grabbers on record. The proposal is so absurd, that they will confiscate. Let's get that party started.

After last night in Paris, I don't think gun control legislation is going to get much traction. Especially in Wisconsin. I would be willing to guess that gun sales have increased tremdously in the last few months and todays sales will be higher than normal.

I wouldn't bet on that. I watched them talk about it was because they had AK47's that such a small number of people could do so much damage. Of course at the same time they said 4-5 people were attacking 6 or mare places at once. I guess they are not much on common sense.

Just imagine if the people being attacked in that theater or whatever it was had weapons to defend themselves with. The outcome would have been totally different. Some of the terrorists would have been shot and killed much sooner than they were. These poor innocent people were murdered in cold blood before the police/army guys could even get there to try to defend them.

I never was a anti gun person as I've always had and used Shotguns and Rifles 22 and 222 over the past 40 years. But recently I've gotten a MSR and a couple of new semi automatic pistols to carry with me for self defense. I know that I would have been shooting back as I went down fighting if I were in that theater and carrying my hand gun. Imagine 200 other people packing handguns and shooting back at the terrorists. They may have had AK47's but then you have 200 hand guns against 6 guys with AK's and the odds are a lot better than if the 200 had been unarmed. Talk about being Sheep in the slaughter house.

I don't have to imagine. I know the difference.. It happened in Dallas a few months ago when they showed up to shoot up the draw Mahhammed cartoon..
They didn't make it in the door before getting shot.

There is a big difference. Gun free zone of Paris vs. Texas gun carry laws. There is a dramatic and sadly tragic difference.

It's also the reason you don't let military age men run away from war zones, and you don't let them spread out like that.
The UN should have set up camps at the edge of the country as safe zones and protected the un armed women. If they can't do that, then what's the point of them? This isn't the first or last time this is going to happen now that there are millions of them floating around.

Back