October 2015 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time again to select the Hunter of the Month. Much like September, October brought us a number of good stories for our consideration. Eight were nominated and are ready for your reading and voting pleasure. My thanks go out to those who have made the effort and taken the time to share with us their hunting tales. Of course, we also thank our hobbyists and sponsors who support our sport and ensure that we not only this venue, but prizes to dish out to the lucky winners. This month's winner will receive a custom call hand-made by Kerry Carver of Carver Calls. I'm not familiar with the wood, but I can tell you it's a beauty! There's also a nice Leupold cap to go with the call.
OctHOMPrize_zpskj8iomim.jpg

We've got a variety this month, with coyotes, deer, prairie dogs, squirrels, and even a wolf. So, take a few minutes, read the stories linked below, and then cast your vote for the best hunt.

Its An Insatiable Itch by mbaysinger89

Wilderness Wolf Hunting by jcs271

ND Prairie Dog Shoot on 10-8-2015 by Silverfox

Weekend in the Sandhills of NE by mhammer

A good start to the 2015/2016 season! by derbeyacresbob

Rimfire Gray Squirrels by 6mm06

First two for the new year...new endings and new beginnings by Shelton573

3 nights = 9 coyote+ by 5spd

After you've voted, but sure to reply to this thread with "I voted." When all votes are cast, I'll randomly select one voter to receive Mojo's Mojo Predator DVD.
OctHOMVotePrize_zps5foz2hvf.jpg

Back