Win some free calls! - Show me some pictures!

orkan

We've experienced some outstanding success with our new line of predator calls. Several teams are using them and there have been nearly 100 coyotes killed so far this fall with our calls that we're aware of. For those that haven't seen them yet, you can find the info on our calls on our website: http://www.primalrights.com/equipment/predator-calls

The String, Rope, and Cable by Primal Rights are extremely unique in both design and sound. We are very excited, and can't wait for more folks to get in on the excitement with us.

We'd like to give some calls away! To enter, you need to post some pictures of coyotes you've killed this year. It must be THIS year's coyotes, and I'd like to see a complete equipment listing too. Everything you use to be successful. Rifle, optics, bipod, seat, calls, etc.

Winners will be selected at random intervals and notified via private message. Don't forget to PM me your shipping address at the same time you post your pictures!

Lets see em!

In this video, using 18" fluted PSA upper 1/8 twist built on a Anderson lower w/magpul furniture & AAC suppressor mount and AAC762-SD suppressor, Ina bog pod using shockwave and carver calls and M.F.K. calls.

A77E1705-2175-487A-A2CE-6959F45C0D52_zpsirhvvdmw.jpg

In this one,
Rifle: custom 16" Wilson 1/8 twist upper, lower I built, giesslie trigger, Muller optics
Bogpod
E caller: Foxpro shockwave
Hand calls: Kerry carver strictly business hand calls
Mouth call: [beeep] blackout and competition howlers
Ammo: Tula 62g HP

9706A3FA-1F29-469F-9B40-B4B6EB7CAA26_zpsypekpadg.jpg

In this one:
Saiga 12
Ammo: #4 Kent buck/shot

And this one too, but was a couple years ago so doesn't count, everything else was this year. My setup info is same as above:
ca6f2d86-ea91-4600-a515-43bc465297e3_zps226f42af.jpg

This one was opportunity, driving down a hill top, head shot
image_zpstdbd8z7h.jpg

Same rifle, scope, and ammo as above. Was using promos cat pole sticks.

7AF4A487-2CD0-401B-BCE7-E3E6AE97D28D_zpszrkacfff.jpg

This one:
Same rifle, scope, and ammo
Wildfire 2 e caller
And carver hand calls
Cat pole sticks

post-24335-0-47043700-1379975134_thumb_zps89b8dd6b.jpg

This one:
Rifle: 18" tavor
No sticks on this one
My cousin was using home made hand call

10891495_10152585589735896_1313414814594477469_n_zps26d16a37.jpg

This one:
Rifle: AAC micro 7
Ammo: 200g Remington 300 blkout subsonic
Used cat pole sticks
Wildfire 2

Last edited:

223 RRA Predator Pursuit 16"
35gr Hornady NTX handload
Leupold VX-R 2-7x33 FireDot multi-dot
Standing behind brush, MS4 sling support
Double at 15 and 25 yards
Foxpro Wildfire 2 w/FoxJack decoy
No camo, just jeans n a Tshirt.

Sitting, supported rifle on my knee
50 yards
No camo, just jeans n a Tshirt

RRA 60 grn. VMax;

Foxpro firestorm;

Bog pod shooting sticks;

YHM 30cal titanium phantom

Savage 12FV XLR chassis;

Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50

El-cheapo folding stool strapped to Draco assault pack;

Leupold VX2 4-12x50

40gr Vmax handload
Leupold VX-R 3-9x40 FireDot
Verminator Tweety open reed
Varmint Al style bi-fur pod homemade
40 yards

Standing behind brush, MS4 sling support
No camo, just jeans n a Tshirt

Aquila 6X Night Vision, Torch-Pro Illuminator , 22/250AI, MDT Chassis, Harris BiPod , AWC 5.56 Raider Suppressor.

Ruger 22/45, 22LR, Sparrow Suppressor, Dispatching Side Arm at work. Spitfire.

Custom Rem 700, 260, 130gr Berger, FoxPro SpitFire.

Rem 700 17 Remington Cow Chaser, Called in by these Heifers.

Cheap Cell Phone Picture, Cooper Classic in 243AI, 55gr Nosler
FoxPro SpitFire.

Last edited:
Some of the ones we've got from the last six weeks or so. All with FoxPro CS24. Most with plain old jackrabbit, but some with Devil Hare and some with pup distress too though.

I killed all mine with a Model Seven sporting a Lilja 9 twist chambered in .17 Predator, in McMillan Rem. Classic pattern stock, Leupold 4.5-14x40 on it, using 30 Nagels at about 4100 fps.

My partner killed his with a factory M70 .243 that's 40 years old, topped with a Burris FF 6x, using 55 B-tips at about 4000 fps.

We both use Verne Howey shooting sticks. I use an HS turkey seat, my partner usually just sits on the ground, unless it's wet, then he uses a piece of packing foam.

All with the CS24, except this one. Battery had gone dead. I called it in with an ancient Weems. And my partner Tim killed it.

201509Coyote%20Hunt-6W.jpg

Some of the others...

201509Coyote%20Hunt-3W.jpg

201509Coyote%20Hunt-10W.jpg

20151030_Coyote%20Hunt-4W.jpg

20151029_6W.jpg

201510_Coyote%20Hunt-1W.jpg

20151030_Coyote%20Hunt-12W.jpg

- DAA

Killed this calf killer with,225 Win. bull barrel,1965.Called him in with a FoxPro, rabbit distress.

Last edited:

Nice photos so far and good to see a lot of success stories and gear. I don't shoot as many coyotes as a lot of you guys do, but I enjoy the ones I do get.
For the sake of sharing and involvement, I will jump in.

The coyote below was my latest one, Sept of this year. It was taken at a bait site with a home-made night vision outfit that not only works very well, but
is cheap to put together. It's a bit unconventional in the way we tend to think about night vision, but it goes to show that a guy on a tight budget,
or one who just likes to do something different, can enjoy night vision while having the satisfaction of building his own.

The home-made unit consists of an EJ-230 bullet camera mounted behind a daytime scope. The scope is a Bushnell Banner 4x16 set at 5x. The shot
was at a distance of 60 yards. For night shooting I use an 850nm IR illuminator, the LLTL-001 which is compatible with the T-20. This particular coyote was
taken during the daytime, early morning. The home-made unit is mounted on a CZ 527 in .17 Remington. I used a Hornady 25 gr. HP.

I stay in a little storage building that I call my hobo-shack. I insulated and heated it and have a nice cozy bunk that allows me to stay the night in confort.
I have stayed nights in the cabin with temps down to the upper teens and stayed warm and confortable.

View of the cabin on a previous hunt

The home-made unit has recording capability that allowed me to get the shot on video. I used a Blackbox DVR
available at Hobby Wireless to do the recording. Below is the video and kill shot.

There has to be some very happy deer and rabbits where all you guys hunt!!!!!!
Nice, real nice!!!!! If this outfit don't send all of you free calls the landowners should get together and buy you some!!!!

Keep em comin fellas!

Rather than me PM you all and ask, everyone needs to PM me with their shipping address when they submit photo's. Then when winners are selected, we can just drop something in the mail.

Awesome pictures so far. Can't win if you don't play right?

My first one this year with my brothers first time coyote hunting.

Foxpro Ecall from a cabelas sale.
Remington 700 chambered in .243 wrapped in camo wrap.
Topped with a Vortex crossfire 4-12.

Shot this guy off hand while standing next to a cedar tree as he came jumping through the tall grass. Only about 50-60 yards away, and he fell right where he stood.

Last edited:
My 6.5 grendel FoxPro fusion, mojo critter and gorrilla shooting sticks

This one i switched up and used my mauser based 6mm rem, rest of equipment is as mentioned above.

Back