Help can't make up my mind 204?

Got it figured out guys. I took on some overtime and some side jobs on the weekends and got the CZ 527 and the glass I wanted VX II 4-12. Also found a way to swing a new upper for the AR don't have the scope for the AR yet it might be a while, and I want to see how I like the scope I put on the CZ thanks for all the input guys really helped.

Originally Posted By: CZ527Love number 1s, but they have their place and this isn't it. Some people enjoy the ergonomics of an AR. I can get into it.
My opinion is buy a bolt action. If you can afford it, get a Cooper. If you can't, get a CZ OR Tikka. I am not a Kimber fan. Love controlled round feed actions, but every time I look at one in person there's some little something that sticks out as being wrong, and for that much.... It shouldnt. I was in the Cabelas outpost in Lubbock the other day and they had a Pro Varmint in 204. The barrel touched the stock the full length of the forearm on the left side. Ouch!

I've never truly seen a Tikka or CZ that wouldn't go better than MOA with good factory Ammo. I'm sure they exist, but I can't say I've got proof.

Just my opinion. I guess I'm pretty picky.

I couldn't agree more, only I've never shot a kimber...

My ruger originally had the same issue - barrel touched the whole left side all the way down the stock. some sanding fixed that though

Call me a "blowhard" but ive heard the new browning x-bolts are almost like cooper quality and borderline custom in all of their included beddings and such. I dont own one nor have I ever shot one, but thats word on the street - one of my buddies has held both and talked to some insiders and people say they rival eachother in out of the box accuracy. I say, way to go Browning - those are some feats right there!

Back